A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

11 Likes

Dave Winer is creating a site:

It’s based on his fargo platform, so if you have javascript blockers, you will need to either whitelist the site or enable a bunch of them (I don’t think that Dave does ads or other tracking stuff)

If you are curious about Fargo: What is Fargo

8 Likes
3 Likes

American democracy is getting shoved into a woodchipper? I could have told you that!

10 Likes
6 Likes

Read about him last week. Sounds like a young Scalia.

7 Likes

Hopefully the Democratic Party will have a spine and not approve him.

Who am I kidding? Welcome new Supreme Court justice!

9 Likes
1 Like

Edit: thought this was needed…

18 Likes
6 Likes

Oh goody, union busting.

11 Likes

The new plan is magic beans, same as the old plan. Great. What could go wrong?!?

8 Likes

This was a weird Trump moment. Twitter video won’t embed here, but here’s the link.

Spoiler: Trump talks about how awesome Rudy Giuliani is, then suddenly looks left and right, asking “Where’s Rudy??” who is sitting directly across from him, five feet away.

Dementia? Exhaustion?

10 Likes

There have been a lot of edits grooming his wikipedia page today.

1 Like

Woah, he really bugged out there. He asks where’s Rudy looking right and left when Rudy is sitting next to him on the left, then he strokes Rudy’s arm, and then puts on a strange worried looking face before recovering.

10 Likes

Just in case you’re not aware of this twitter account. Because you should be. It’s a gold mine of insight into Trump’s gang.

https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff

5 Likes

Good.

His coming demise is inevitable; burn baby burn.

In order to post some good news (and thereby avoid dominating the RESIST thread) there’s this:

13 Likes

Right to sack any brown/poor people who ask for time off on election day.

11 Likes

Y’know, as much as I appreciate your insight and valid contributions to the dialog, it would be awesome to see you post something positive in the Resist thread too.

Too much ceaseless negativity all the time can be emotionally draining at best and demoralizing at worst; and the last thing any of us ‘residents at ground zero’ (ie all the US citizens who will be the first ones to be detrimentally impacted by this clusterfuck ) is to give up all hope.

The fight is happening right here in our own backyard; and while it’s important to be informed of all the immense fuckery going on, it’s also important that we keep our heads up and not give in to despair.

1 Like

If I had something positive, I’d post it. At the moment, the only practical responses I can think of involve encryption and oxidising chemistry.

5 Likes