A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

2 Likes

TFW your reflexive impulse to take credit for literally everything that happens around you ends up with you admitting to the commission of a felony.

Also, in today’s edition of “people who are too stupid to realize they shouldn’t say these things in written communication”…

9 Likes
1 Like

Which is why I prefer “Over their dead bodies!” instead.

1 Like

Week 55 roundup.

1 Like

Trump’s personal lawyer is now admitting that he wrote the “I fired General Flynn” tweet and says he didn’t mean to word it in a way that implicated the President as obstructing justice. Unfortunately, as all tweets from the President are considered official policy, its author really doesn’t matter. It’s still an impeachable offense.

6 Likes

It’s still an impeachable offense.

Sucks that there’s such a big difference between “impeachable offense” and “something for which a Republican-led Congress is willing to impeach.”

9 Likes

About that impeachment we’re all counting on…

5 Likes
2 Likes

I have a bridge to sell anyone who actually buys Dowd’s claims that he wrote that tweet. Trump can never fail, he can only be failed, so any perceived failings (or accidental admissions of obstructing justice) are always blamed on someone else.

5 Likes

That smile? A 91-year-old relative recently said that she’d “like to smash his face in”.

9 Likes

Almost every sane person I’ve spoken to recently expresses the same sentiment. I can only imagine what someone of less than sound mind must be thinking these days.

5 Likes

This is something I’ve wondered, myself. I feel like by intentionally stoking the anger of our less-than-stable voters, repeatedly lying to them in obvious ways, and then taking away their healthcare and giving the ultra-rich a huge Christmas bonus, they’re sorta playing with fire. Or high-powered explosives tucked under the Oval Office.

5 Likes

Corrected that for you. -Kim Jong-un

2 Likes
3 Likes

Well we are fucked. It is going to be a hard time fixing this.

2 Likes
6 Likes

http://forums.cracked.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=184226&p=3032134#p3032134

5 Likes
3 Likes