A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

I’ll take it. We’re probably doomed either way, but if we’re all going to die at the hand of a psycho I’d rather go knowing we were collectively outsmarted by Hannibal Lecter than Leatherface.

3 Likes
8 Likes

Very good Citations Needed podcast this week:

2 Likes

Truly the president of the worker. (Yet again proving all he cares about is reversing anything Obama did.)

5 Likes

First he insults Native Americans under a portrait of “Indian Killer” Andrew Jackson, now he almost spits out his dentures under a portrait of dentally challenged President George Washington.

I guess it’s not surprising that the oldest man ever elected to the office doesn’t have his own teeth anymore but shouldn’t a person of his means be able to afford some decent dental implants?

5 Likes

They probably come from the same place where he gets his hair implants.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Has Nina Rosenwald and the Gatestone Institute expressed any kind of opinion on Jerusalem? She’s a major funder of anti-Muslim sites, and we know Trump at least retweets that kind of stuff.

https://www.alternet.org/investigations/one-americas-most-dangerous-think-tanks-spreading-islamophobic-hate-across-atlantic

1 Like
4 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

Just watched that. I feel ill.

It documents an impossible-to-survive situation created by police. I don’t think anyone could perform all the must-perform actions demanded by the police as a condition of not shooting. I blame the training, the culture, and the character of the officer holding the assault rifle.

6 Likes
1 Like

Same county as Arpaio.

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes

Gee it’s almost as if he wants an armed conflict.

2 Likes

They do.

The right are trying to keep half of the opposition provoked and the other half sedated. They’re drooling at the thought of crushing the left while the centre is still passive.

So the left are working frantically to keep their own hotheads under control while they try to wake the centre.

The peaceful response is best, but it has a limited lifespan. Wait too long and the peaceful option disappears.

3 Likes

More disgusting rhetoric.

Mocking Moore’s accusers, Hillary, #resist, and more.

4 Likes

Goodness this is a thread. I’ve been missing for a bit, but I am glad you all have caught all this crap in here.

6 Likes