A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

ā€œEverything is off now, and Stormy is going to tell her story,ā€ Rodriguez said. (Giggles!)

6 Likes
3 Likes

ā€œThereā€™s more people there. There are people who couldnā€™t get in the gatesā€¦Thereā€™s all kind of things that were going on that made it impossible for these people to get thereā€™ā€ the president said, Priebus recalled.

LOL

5 Likes
3 Likes

Future internet argument: Is the dress blue or gold?

4 Likes

It turns out that oil drum fire is actually a raging dumpster fire

6 Likes
4 Likes

hmmm. aside from the inauguration crowd stuff, if Iā€™m a Trump apologist, Iā€™m liking these Priebus excerptsā€¦he flogs a lot of the dolphins they flog of twitter, i.e. ā€œit was only chaos because everyone was against him / because he was such a mavericky self-made lone wolf hero and business as usual ainā€™t him styleā€

3 Likes
2 Likes
6 Likes

Return of Mittensā€¦

5 Likes

Oh Mitt, no one cares but old white nostalgics. Just go away.

8 Likes
2 Likes

When I was doing a section on the history of Mormons a couple of weeks ago, I called Romney Mittens and most of the class had never heard to him referred to as mittensā€¦ Kids these days.

4 Likes

Does that look like a guerrilla style campaign ad?

So he has a lock in Utah then?

2 Likes

To be fair, isnā€™t Utah pretty solidly red?

3 Likes

Yeah, I think all of these comments are basically saying the same thing.

6 Likes

Youā€™re right.

2 Likes

Utah is solidly conservative, but they were one of the ones that explicitly went against Trump having an independent win over 20% of the vote. Romney is a good fit for how they want to vote.

4 Likes