A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

1 Like

Oh, we don’t think. We know.

4 Likes

Oh goody, the rightwing polygamists who refused to accept black people as worthy of going to heaven until the 1970’s are going to be the conscience of the Republicans. At least they won’t have much work to do.

7 Likes

Trump-illegitimate

"What does the indictment say?

It says a group of Russians:

Posed as Americans, and opened financial accounts in their name

Spent thousands of dollars a month buying political advertising

Purchased US server space in an effort to hide their Russian affiliation

Organised and promoted political rallies within the United States

Posted political messages on social media accounts that impersonated real US citizens

Promoted information that disparaged Hillary Clinton

Received money from clients to post on US social media sites

Created themed groups on social media on hot-button issues, particularly on Facebook
and Instagram" -BBCNews

Substitute “Russians” with “Republicans” above.

4 Likes

Good.

10 Likes

fd28f7abe03055f8e603b300881080df

4 Likes

Consider for a moment how this sort of thing appears to the non-US world:

8 Likes

Why? They’re not Amerikins, so who the hell cares what they think?

4 Likes

How about Sunday?

7 Likes

I can’t believe that is not the Onion.

7 Likes
5 Likes

A spokesperson called Ditto?

Oh well, no golf today either I guess. I hope that Trump has a chance to spend some time Sunday with his loved ones, or hired ones.

3 Likes

arya-cat-canals-wow

7 Likes

I hear she’s keeping a list …

1 Like

Has “Trumpy Bear” gone by here already? It’s possible I live a sheltered life. I hadn’t seen this until now. Satire? Stupidity tax? Both?

2 Likes

In a string of 10 Twitter messages — which began after 11 p.m. Saturday and ended around noon Sunday, and which included profanity and misspellings — Trump opened a window into his state of mind, even as Trump’s representatives at a global security conference in Germany advised jittery allies to generally ignore the president’s tweets.

“He must be feeling a lot of different pressures building on him right now — personal and political and legal,” Wilson said. “He must feel like he has to sweep all the pieces off the chess board and try to restart. But these problems can’t be papered over by tweets.”

3 Likes

In sum, Trump is either hiding something so threatening to himself, or he’s criminally incompetent to be commander in chief. It is impossible yet to say which explanation for his behavior is true, but it seems highly likely that one of these scenarios explains Trump’s refusal to respond to Russia’s direct attack on our system — a quiescence that is simply unprecedented for any U.S. president in history. Russia is not our friend. It has acted in a hostile manner. And Trump keeps ignoring it all.

9 Likes

Nicely done.

6 Likes

A good overview of the far right:

1 Like

As I understand it: Narcissists live in a private reality. To preserve that fantasy, they try desperately to impose their inner reality on the outer world so that when they gaze outward they see a reflection of a beautiful self.

4 Likes