A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/washington-times-opinion-editor-smears-parkland-survivor-brown-shirt-bullying-laura-ingraham/

Yeah, sure. Out of the main two people in that feud, she accused him of being the nazi

3 Likes

minor financial shenanigans? how dare you vote!?!
major financial shenanigans? go ahead and be president (emoluments clause? oh donā€™t be silly, we donā€™t stand on formality 'round hereā€¦)

7 Likes

Sinclair Broadcast Group is forcing their locally owned channels to run Nazi Germany-like accusations about other media orgs airing stories they donā€™t like with input from Gorka

Just remember this so you wonā€™t be shocked to hear your local newscaster imply a couple of high schoolers are Nazis in the future.

7 Likes

Reminder:

8 Likes

Ultra-insidious assholery. :rage:

4 Likes

Though it does seem likely that the vast majority of local news tv viewers are elderly folks.

/Too lazy right now to do my own research on that

3 Likes

man they need to make a podcast version of last week tonight. Yes the visuals are priceless. but I could use this as a digestable news digest in my ears on the train.

6 Likes

Or, as he put it, ā€œI was a walking, talking hunk of human poop.ā€

8 Likes

Sounds like some classic mode of projection got him in a stranglehold.

5 Likes

ā€¦and many of Trumpā€™s supporters in appalachia coal country will justify this as a good thingā€¦

4 Likes

Singing in harmony.

4 Likes

talk about soulless?..

One of the few things that give me any hope!

2 Likes

That could have interesting consequencesā€¦

ā€¦which is why theyā€™ll probably write a police exemption into the law.

6 Likes

I guess she forgot that people can look up that sort of thing online

https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/dana-loesch-slammed-for-anti-boycott-stance-after-twitter-finds-receipts-of-past-nra-led-boycotts/

5 Likes

I read this and I was like HUH? The I realized what the date wasā€¦

10 Likes

I wish this was a joke:

7 Likes

No. 1 trump team leaker.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Literally sleeping with lobbyists.

7 Likes

Getā€™cha program! Canā€™t know the players without a program!

5 Likes