Not news: Trump knows nothing.
Doesn’t that throw Michael Cohen under the bus?
Not news: Trump knows nothing.
Trump was supposed to speak at a Tax Reform round table in West Virginia today, but after literally throwing his prepared remarks into the air with a flourish, he went on a wild crazy tear:
• He claimed that the migrants from Honduras making their way through Mexico are raping women “at levels that nobody has ever seen before”. (Washington Post points out that they’re actually fleeing their country to escape being raped, not doing the raping, but the old man is easily confused by words)
• He insisted that the US has a $500 billion trade deficit with China, which is not true
• He claimed that Democrats bring violent immigrants to the US to vote for them
• He claimed that “millions and millions” of Californians vote multiple times
• He repeated his claim that Amazon is bankrupting the post office with sweetheart shipping deals, which even Fox News has debunked repeatedly
• He claimed that no car company had built plants in America “for decades” before he became president
• And much more!
Sorry, i don’t get it. What about this conversation makes it a Trumpian event?
Honestly, at this point, the only thing that can save us is that there are so many bodies underneath the Trump Limited, that it can no longer drive and just gets stuck spinning its wheels in its own shit…
The adults are gone.
"A White House official said that Trump’s preparation is “in its infancy,” Sounds about right.
Because saying the Parkland survivors are souless wasn’t wacky enough
TED NUGENT (NRA BOARD MEMBER): Don’t ask why. Just know that evil, dishonesty, and scam artists have always been around and that right now they’re liberal, they’re Democrat, they’re RINOs, they’re Hollywood, they’re fake news, they’re media, they’re academia, and they’re half of our government, at least. So come to that realization. There are rabid coyotes running around. You don’t wait till you see one to go get your gun. Keep your gun handy, and every time you see one, you shoot one.
It sounds like Ted needs to spend 72 hours of quality time under observation to see if he’s a danger to himself or others.
Some of North America’s most astute political philosophers discuss the perplexing and troubling political trends of our times, and say “told ya so!”. (53:59)
Where’s Trump taking credit for this? After all he was so happy to take credit for the market gains of the last year.
This may all be fun and games to him and his millions, but to me this is my retirement he’s fucking with. I’m not counting on social security being a thing by the time I hit retirement age.
Ted did too much speed and cocaine back in the days. Brain rot is real.
It would seem to let SD off the hook. If he wasn’t aware of the agreement and he’s not taking responsibility for it, then he certainly can’t be a PARTY to it, can he? Stormy Daniels can’t owe Trump anything if he disavows any connection to her whatsoever.
I don’t understand why Trump would agree to an interview. Is there a group among his supporters who would become offended if Trump didn’t sit down with Mueller? It’s not like Trump gives a damn about optics. Half the nation is already calling for his impeachment. And if Congress is going to be pissed off at him over anything, there’s already plenty. What’s the thinking here? Is it to avoid a subpoena?
Hopefully, so when he is subpoena’d, all the lies and bullshit he spouts in the interview can bite him on the ass good and hard.
[derp. just read yr comment again, and clearly that’s why Mueller wants him interviewed. Why he’s gonna do it, fuck knows]
Because Trump is a VERY STABLE GENIUS and COMPLETELY INNOCENT, obviously
Ted Nugent is openly encouraging people to shoot members of Congress. He needs to be locked up. If he isn’t, our government is complicit in terrorism.
Business as usual.