A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Former NRA President John Sigler called the push for gun legislation by Democrats a cultural war.

ā€œThey donā€™t hate your guns, they hate you,ā€ said Sigler to the crowd.

Going by the average age of the crowd there, iā€™d say the ā€˜culture warā€™ angle went over very well (and I guess comments against loud mufflers and car stereos would have went over well too)

4 Likes

724fc1736320870360c01c57ad7a1fc210a95f36ad6036d9dadf79c27a9aef28

724fc1736320870360c01c57ad7a1fc210a95f36ad6036d9dadf79c27a9aef28

The crazy train is jumping the tracks.

7 Likes

Pass the popcorn.

6 Likes

Lying for Dollars, Episode Number 7,428,323: Stokinā€™ the Hatred

4 Likes
5 Likes

Ugh, of course.

Weā€™re so fucked. Money rules everything. How are ordinary people supposed to fight that?

Sometimes it seems like all we can do is wait for these kinds of greedheads to over reach and fail themselves out of power and into oblivion.

4 Likes

Money rules the media and the legislature.

On the streets, however, the balance of power is different. Money still has the guns, but the people have the numbers.

:musical_note: They got the TV, we got the truth
They own the judges and we got the proof
We got hella people, they got helicopters
They got the bombs and we got the, we got theā€¦:musical_note:

5 Likes

Thanks, that jam never fails to cheer me up.

4 Likes
  • Screen star who was really big in the 80s
  • Had a run as host of ā€œCelebrity Apprenticeā€
  • Got elected to an executive office as a Republican despite a decades-long pattern of sexual assault allegations surfacing during the campaign
  • Has terrifying robots built in his likeness
  • Apparently fathered an illegitimate child with the maid

Man, who knew Donald Trump would turn out to have so much in common with Arnold Schwarzenegger?

6 Likes

When itā€™s opportune.

1 Like

He knocked up a Playboy playmate and then payed a lot of cash to her to keep quiet

5 Likes

Surprise! Surprise!

Going to need to incorporate them into daily weather forecasts: ā€œToday, party cloudy with periods of Russian trollingā€¦ā€

6 Likes

More detail:

3 Likes

Well they certainly didnā€™t take it easy on her last night

1 Like

However, the above is really the answer to the wrong question. The right question is ā€œWhat else besides a firearm gives an elderly person any kind of a fair chance against a younger, more physically powerful aggressor?ā€

What a great time for the NRA to run an article that sells shotguns to scared old white people

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/14/us/michigan-man-shoots-at-teen-asking-for-directions/index.html

(Also, that NRA Family article has an empty twitter comments section. If black twitter finds out about that, itā€™s gonna be hilarious.)

6 Likes

Oh, are they starting to realize the numbers the NRA has cranked out for years are artificially plumped up?

10 Likes
4 Likes

This is totally unacceptable behaviour for an RNC fundraiser and of course he resigned. Heā€™ll have to get a job with lower ethical standards like President of the United States of America.

6 Likes

4 Likes

I saw third and thought, ā€œwho was the second?ā€

I hadnā€™t realized that he was the lawyer of the Elliot Brody who you linked about earlier today.

Michael Cohen paid off Stormy Daniels for Trump.
Michael Cohen paid off a Playboy Playmate for Brody.
I wonder what Michael Cohen did for Hannityā€¦

1 Like