A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Through her parents-in-law, she has a connection to the Young America’s Foundation. I suspect that she has her own personal involvement. Groups like that also draft template legislation and regulations, and then farm it out to their fellow traveler subscribing legislators. That’s why the same type of bills get introduced across several states at the same time. (Things I learned watching Scientology and their infiltration of the National Foundation for Women Legislators.)

6 Likes

Is it weird that I’m with Trump on this one? it feels really weird…

5 Likes

I’d hazard to say that anyone who isn’t an investor in these companies or somehow profiting from it also feels that creating a telecom behemoth is extremely bad for the country. It’s safe to say Trump isn’t profiting.

5 Likes

https://www.stripes.com/news/pacific/check-out-my-ride-trump-shows-kim-jong-un-the-beast-1.532262

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/carlbeijer/status/1006972036042747905?s=21

https://twitter.com/carlbeijer/status/1006990318041026561?s=21

Strong support from women and minorities, opposition from white dudes. Particularly wealthy white dudes.

And yet the Bernie Bro narrative persists. It’s almost as if there were a well-funded propaganda organisation dedicated to keeping it alive.

5 Likes
6 Likes

More interesting polling in this thread:

And:

7 Likes
6 Likes

A source familiar with the matter tells ABC News that among the reasons for Cohen’s change in counsel is a fee dispute.

Why does that not surprise me?

5 Likes

Only Bannon would think that adding bigotry to the blockchain is a good idea

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/MalTheRevenge/status/1007200490453635073

10 Likes

Where is your Pardon Power now?

8 Likes

Remember all the shit Obama for after he had the gall to “bow” to the SA king? The Right had an absolute conniption. Controversy followed (did he or didn’t he). Think pieces were written. Monocles were popped.

Trump says, “hold my non-alcoholic beer”.

5 Likes

The first four paragraphs of this Daily Beast article… THESE FOUR FUCKING PARAGRAPHS…

It started with a question from CNN’s Jim Acosta. “Where does it say in the Bible that it’s moral to take children away from their mothers?” he asked White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders during Thursday’s briefing.

Acosta was referring to a justification put forward by Attorney General Jeff Sessions earlier in the day during a meeting with religious leaders in Indiana for the administration’s policy of separating children from their parents at the border.

"Illegal entry into the United States is a crime—as it should be. Persons who violate the law of our nation are subject to prosecution,” Sessions said. “I would cite you to the Apostle Paul and his clear and wise command in Romans 13, to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained them for the purpose of order.”

While Sanders said she was “not aware” of Sessions’ comments, she answered: “I can say that it is very Biblical to enforce the law. That is actually repeated a number of times throughout the Bible.”

3 Likes

When Sanders leaves the Trump regime as has been rumored lately I wonder what her apology tour will be like. Spicer managed to somehow rehabilitate his image if even slightly. Scaramucci simply didn’t give a fuck before or afterward. But Sanders? I don’t think anybody will ever forgive her for the shit she pulled.

5 Likes

Time to double down and get other states involved; I’m sure it wasn’t just in NY where they were doing this shit.

4 Likes

Hell had better be real, because I want these assholes to spend eternity there for trying to shroud their monstrosity in a cloak of piety.

5 Likes

Sanders strikes me as a potentially powerful politician in her own right; with her background and high profile, she could easily stand on her own if she somehow “made amends” or denounced Trump… or even if she didn’t and celebrated her past but made a big show out of “being able to now speak her mind”.

5 Likes

Apparently they’re both still pretending that separating families and detaining these people is a law… which it is not. They’re actions ordered by the administration. They aren’t enforcing any existing law. They’re just choosing to do this.

9 Likes

Not quite sure where to put this. Here will do.

12 Likes