A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

She won.

Fuck yes; this is the news I’ve been hoping for all day.

Edit:

Maybe once upon a time, but not after the Racist, Sexist, Egotistical, Lying Hypocritical Bigot they helped sleaze into office; whatever image they may have had is permanently tainted.

They basically backed a dumber, older, fatter, oranger version of Franklin Hart.

11 Likes

Another reaction.

He’s actually pretty good.

5 Likes
10 Likes

I wouldn’t go that far.

https://twitter.com/andrewpauljoyce/status/1011801487519961088?s=21

4 Likes

A satisfying read:

Lots more in thread.

5 Likes

Woot!

4 Likes

Remember the past 24 hours many folks in the Trump admin were lamenting the fact that civility is gone?

To his supporters I guess that only applied to liberals.

Edit: A slight clarification. It was chicken poop he threw.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I meant the music, no more than that.

3 Likes

Just a note, though

6 Likes

Funny how defensive they get when the wall of their bubble gets too close to the outside.

2 Likes

Is she afraid he’ll get separated from his family?

3 Likes

But yet, the GOP put in charge someone who’s completely enamored with celebrities and the idea of celebrity itself.

2 Likes

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Just got the CNN alert that Justice Kennedy is retiring. While he was no progressive, he was certainly more socially liberal and generally center leaning than any of the ghouls waiting in the wings that Trump is going to pick as his replacement.

Dark, dark(er) times ahead, folks.

To everybody that voted third party because “Hillary is bad, too”, I hope you’re fucking happy right now.

10 Likes

:black_heart:

1 Like

Given some of the terrible decisions this season so far, I wonder how much worse it can get.

3 Likes

Never wonder that…

7 Likes

I’d imagine overturning Roe v Wade and Obergefell v Hodges will be top priority.

4 Likes

There were a number of lower federal court decisions getting praise on my Twitter timeline yesterday. Most notably, the order forcing the government to reunite immigrant parents with their children and barring them from deporting anyone without their kids. That’s almost certainly going straight to the top.

4 Likes

No, the fuck “we might as well” not.

Get ready for massive riots and civil unrest if/when they try; we will NOT be dragged back to the Dark Ages.

7 Likes