A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

I was only really talking about those two in particular. I realize not everyone on his staff is that way but those two guys seem to be a magnet that draw in other sociopaths.

(Plus there are times you can tell Huckabee Sanders’ job does get to her)

4 Likes
6 Likes

Good; I hope that guilt and remorse eat away at her peace of mind like sulfuric acid…

7 Likes

Hey, I like black holes!

black%20hole%20om%20nom%20nom

All joking aside, I do agree that Trump & Comp. are whirlpools of greed and indecency from which no good qualities seem to escape… so it’s not the worst analogy.

4 Likes

Reminder: this is not from The Onion.

6 Likes

Kavanagh has argued that a sitting president can’t be indicted or subpoenaed. Any questions as to why Trump nominated him?

12 Likes
9 Likes

https://twitter.com/esaagar/status/1016688260691709952

I keep thinking about the quote Chris Hayes keeps posting whenever this kind of shit happens: “For my friends, everything; for my enemies, the law”. It may come as no surprise that it’s something a Peruvian dictator said.

12 Likes
4 Likes

Weren’t these the same jerks that were pointing rifles at federal agents in Nevada? If so this should really be rubbed in the noses of Trumpers since it proves the guy has no qualms with siding with violent thugs that would kill anyone for any reason.

5 Likes

Yeah, but then, “if they’re thugs on our side, then they’re good thugs.” IOKIYR, etc.

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/aprilaser/status/1016530432530309120

6 Likes

Of course the Standing Rock protesters who were peacefully protesting to protect their own ancestral land have no such luck. Nothing that Donald Trump does makes any sense whatsoever unless viewed through the lens of white supremacy.

16 Likes

Thread

9 Likes

How’s the White House doing for supplies?

3 Likes

Oh, fucking hell:

11 Likes
6 Likes

Of course they did. In the eyes of this White House, it’s barely worth getting out of bed If they’re not fucking somebody over.

12 Likes

So glad that Alex Azar explained this; I knew I had to be missing something. We’re caging and traumatizing those children out of love.

My chest is so swollen with patriotic pride that I may burst if America gets any greater.

9 Likes
8 Likes