A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

8 Likes

Gasp!

Such incivility!!

MORE PLEASE

The English can be so good at that. I dearly hope Trump somehow sees this:

8 Likes

The Trump International Hotel and Tower Toronto was financed by Russian-Canadian businessman Alex Shnaider. The FT said it has seen documents showing that Shnaider paid a $100 million “commission” to middlemen representing Kremlin interests who helped facilitate the sale of Shnaider’s stake in a Ukrainian steel mill. The sale of the stake for $850 million was financed by Russian bank VEB, which was chaired by Vladimir Putin at the time.

Trump knew nothing of all the players and Russian connections that were going on the second that his back was turned.

5 Likes

70sshow-mom-laughing

12 Likes

What%20Are%20You%20Afraid%20Of

2 Likes

Deleted an earlier post, because apparently both principals are complete assholes.

All this NATO stuff just further demonstrates that Trump basically has no idea what he’s talking about. There’s no laws or rules saying countries “must spend x% of their GDP on defense”, and that defense spending isn’t some shared pool – it’s for the country’s own defense. If the US spends more than other countries, well that’s a decision made by the US. Nobody pays one another, no money is passed around, there’s no pool of money.

He treats NATO like it’s some sort of shared fund that everybody must pay assessments in to like it was the world’s shittiest HOA.

8 Likes

I betting that he’s really just trying to sell shit for Boeing, Lockheed, Northrup, SAIC, et al because the tariff war is fucking with their bottom lines and erasing any tax benefits from that BS tax scam he signed.

7 Likes

Gotta please his corporate overlords, I guess.

3 Likes

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/12/628515994/a-family-of-woodchucks-ate-paul-ryans-car

3 Likes
6 Likes

That is some evil shit there. Smells like Pence.

They do know that there are gay and lesbian republicans too?

6 Likes

Fortunately – for him, if not for us in Britain – he has found here the only kind of friend he could tolerate: one who is craven, compliant and desperate.

4 Likes

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-judge/u-s-judge-asked-to-create-mental-health-fund-for-migrant-children-idUSKBN1K218Y
The Reuters story is clumsy with the difference between immigrants and refugees.

In one case, the ACLU said, immigration officials reunited a mother with her six-month-old daughter then dropped them alone at bus stop late at night. The woman finally obtained a bus ticket around midnight Tuesday after her attorney and an advocate got involved, the rights group said.

That’s some creepy-ass shit. I assume that that there are other cases where there was no attorney or advocate, no rights group, so we’ll never hear about it.

6 Likes

I believe they call them “useful idiots”.

3 Likes

I’m not going to link The Sun, but the comments on Trump’s interview are all over British media.

Let me phrase it carefully: this president seem to be openly and deliberately trying to kill the EU, and to throw key allies into domestic turmoil.

7 Likes

To be fair, they seem to be doing a bang up job of that themselves.

4 Likes

If all he does in the future is driving around in Wisconsin with a Ford F-150 he would be doing his country a great service.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Hey look, more racism and “think of the white people”.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/396803-trump-europe-is-losing-its-culture-because-of-immigration

5 Likes