A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

But, republicans now spell country t r u m p.

7 Likes

McCain echoing Anderson Cooper’s ‘disgraceful’ comment in statement about today’s events

8 Likes

He’s still “waiting and hoping” ??? Jebus fucking Mary. Seriously? The time for waiting left the station already.

Lets see McCain start blocking trump’s agenda. Vote against his judicial appointments? Vote against his BS tax plan part deux? Etc, etc, etc… Otherwise shut the hell up and die in peace. Words mean nothing anymore. Action is needed.

8 Likes
5 Likes

Remember the days when Fox News threw a conniption over Barrack and Michelle’s fist bump?

6 Likes

Witches. Witches everywhere.

hqdefault%20(8)

“Maria Butina had developed close ties with the Republican party and had become an advocate for gun rights, according to US media reports.” BBCNews

5 Likes
5 Likes

Meanwhile, back in America…

6 Likes

Some economists have cautioned against judging the tax cuts too quickly, saying it could take up to four years before their full effects are felt.

I’d like to know how many of them were breathlessly promoting measly $200 one-time bonuses for certain employees at some companies like they were proof that everything was coming up roses for the working class six months ago. It certainly didn’t seem like it was too early to judge the tax cuts then. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Via Axios

8 Likes

I don’t think there’s any doubt that we’ll be feeling the effects of those tax cuts in four year’s time.

5 Likes

If you see something, squawk something!

3 Likes

Cozy with the brass.

Fun fact: Butina’s boss wants Russia to retake Alaska.

“Rogozin, an ultra-nationalist hardliner, believes Russia should retake Alaska.” -TheDailyBeast

Palin could really see Russia up close. And after yesterday’s Putin trump fuckfest Alaska may already be in Putin’s hands. WHO KNOWS?

7 Likes

Trump’s next big real estate deal: selling Alaska back to Russia.
At a family & friends discount.
For a modest commission stashed away at a discreet tax haven.

3 Likes

Working as intended.

1 Like

tumblr_o2cuomohQC1qdjpm4o1_500

7 Likes

Oh, and in regards to Ms Butina and the NRA:

trump is in CYA mode

6 Likes

… one of Bourdain’s final interviews has been released — a brief reappearance of the honest voice that made him beloved both on the screen and page

And here’s the interview.

Geez, I miss him.

Edited to ask: Is there some kind of catch-all thread where things like this should go? I don’t feel like it needs its own topic, and though it glancingly relates to Donald Trump, I’m not sure it belongs here either.

4 Likes
3 Likes