A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Agreed. His memory does not deserve to share space with this trough of trumpian flotsam and jetsamā€¦

Soā€¦ thoughts on how to fix that?

Iā€™m hesitant to start a thread thatā€™s just a collection of random signals from the universe because it seems like that would get out of hand really fast. Or maybe that would be a good thing? Or does a thread like that already exist? I havenā€™t been here that long and I still find new things when I dig into the card catalog.

Itā€™s up to you but, Iā€™d take it out of here and re-post into a new thread. Looks like any existing threads related to him are timed out.

Anthony would appreciate that I think. :slight_smile:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Guess he reared his head after all.

1 Like

A new poll shows opinions on Americaā€™s best president varies according to generation.

The Pew Research poll showed Millennials, who are currently between ages 22 to 37, overwhelmingly choose Barack Obama as the best president in their lifetimes. Forty-six percent of Millennials said Obama was the best president, with Bill Clinton coming in second (18 percent) and current president Donald Trump third (12 percent).

Ronald Reagan placed fourth at 8 percent.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what GenXers they were talking toā€¦ Probably the older edge if any of them think Reagan was anything other than the initial puppet in a series of events that have left us all screwed.

I will agree he still owns the punchline of that old joke, though.

6 Likes

Fuckinā€™ A, because nobody asked me or anyone I know shit.

Obama wasnā€™t perfect, by any means, but he was better than anyone else Iā€™ve seen in office in my life timeā€¦ which, being fair is a low bar, but stillā€¦

8 Likes

Yeah, nobody asked me. Fuck Reagan and his brand of conservatism that is directly responsible for us being where we are today.

10 Likes

Quite possibly the badass punk rockers with whom I attended high school.

3 Likes

Man I know no GenXers who think kindly of president grandpa. And I am one of the older ones @MalevolentPixy means.

6 Likes

trump is taking back his statement about the Russian interference. What a crock of shit.

He canā€™t take that back.

6 Likes

Whut?

This isnā€™t the elementary school playground at recess, despite the fact that 45ā€™s mind is clearly stuck at that stage of development.

There are no ā€˜backsiesā€¦ā€™

7 Likes

Bullshit in the order of magnitude of the Sun. Heā€™s a traitor.

7 Likes

Spineless fuck.

8 Likes

This morning in Lower Manhattan someone put a life sized, fake Putin on the Wall Street Bull and covered it with dildos.

9 Likes

pfff

Pfffffffā€¦

Iā€™m really interested to see if any meaningful fraction of his brain-dead supporters realise itā€™s time to stop doubling down and admit they backed an uberdud.

6 Likes

I really appreciate that heā€™s done a 180 on this after leaving his surrogates and lackeys and ass-kissers to try and defend his actual statement like it was good for him to have said it for over 24 hours.

And yet they still wonā€™t learn.

7 Likes

ā€œI misspoke when I said, ā€˜fuck you Americaā€™, what I meant was, ā€˜fuck youā€¦ are so awesomeā€¦ America!ā€™ā€

10 Likes

Not as such a Trumpian event, but it does fit into the larger picture.

4 Likes