A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

pkenbguvgkavprhymfty

7 Likes

Asymmetrical warfare doesnā€™t always mean the little end winds.

3 Likes

Check to see if they copied blocks of people like Scientology.

eta: more reality bending:

6 Likes

Not sure if this should go in RESIST or not;

8 Likes

Even ā€œno drama obamaā€ is getting riled up? That is worrying.

7 Likes
8 Likes

Hereā€™s Tucker Carlson minutes away from burning a cross on his desk

10 Likes

Fox News does put some restrictions on him, after all. He keeps them burning at his Daily Caller site instead.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure that Trump does cause a lot of people to break down crying, but not as he tells it.

7 Likes

I think Iā€™d vomit.
Preferably on him.

4 Likes
8 Likes

ā€œTreason?ā€

7 Likes

11 Likes

I know itā€™s dangerous to conflate actors with their roles, but for the record, I will be emotionally devastated if Chris Evans ever turns out to actually be an asshole.

7 Likes

Just when you thought Trump admin policy couldnā€™t get crueler

8 Likes

Theyā€™ve been patching adoption problems (although I expect the Trump administration will find a way to rip the bandages off).

Too much to hope that some adult would say ā€œOkay, the people who were supposed to file paperwork on his behalf messed up. Letā€™s straighten that out. Done. Next!ā€

4 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/08/us/politics/maria-butina-sex.html

In a court filing late Friday, prosecutors in the United States attorneyā€™s office in Washington acknowledged that they had been ā€œmistakenā€ in interpreting what were apparently joking text messages between Ms. Butina and a friend who had helped her renew her car insurance.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not rooting for Nike, just laughing at the shoe burners.

8 Likes

Faux outrage

I mean since when did Trump ever give a shit about ā€œpresidential traditionsā€. He canā€™t seem to be bothered with pretty much any of the ceremonial trappings of the job other than signing executive orders.

12 Likes

Itā€™s not okay if youā€™re not a republican.

(Pretty much no matter what it is.)

5 Likes