A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Taken in isolation, this is technically true, but not in the way he means.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a mouthful of yeti.

2 Likes

Enough of ā€œdiscussingā€ the 25th!

Do it!

giphy

(Rosenstein is sooo fired.)

8 Likes

Not sure where else to put this:

5 Likes

Yeah well, fuck him already.

Too little too late from sleazy Wandering-hands Joe.

11 Likes

Oh, now sheā€™s appalled?

5 Likes

I think thatā€™s way too coherent to have been emitted by Trump himself. Those are entire paragraphs without linguistic errors. Iā€™ve never seen that from him before.

2 Likes

Still has weird capitalization, run on sentences, and weird comma splices.

1 Like

OK, thatā€™s true. Still fairly complex for him.

(My big monitor died, Iā€™m running on my old CRT, and punctuation is too blurry to see. I shouldnā€™t have said anything.)

He needs to grovel more.

3 Likes

A really dick way to hide program cuts. He probably has a hit list that heā€™ll bleed every time he needs to find some money. Of course it canā€™t come from his tax breaks for the rich.

11 Likes

The scary thing is that weā€™ve got folks up here taking notes. Including that clown in Ontario.

6 Likes

Federal agencies are allowed to shift funds as long as they are not taking more than 1% from a given pot of money or increasing another pot of money more than 3%. Those types of requests must be sent to the relevant congressional subcommittees and approved by those committeesā€™ chairmen.

A rubber stamp until January at the earliest. (And is that a hard rule, or a tradition? Trump will ignore the latter.)

I donā€™t know if Doug Ford even has to play games like that, without the same executive/legislative split. Heā€™ll just wack any programs that he doesnā€™t like, then use Ford Math to proclaim it a huge savings, and yet without being a cut in services.

1 Like

Coming up: statement by the Surgeon General that cancer research is unnecessary anyway as people can choose to not have cancer.

1 Like

How is that conservative led boycott against Nike working out these daysā€¦

The stock continues to hover near an all-time high, which it reached in mid-September only weeks after some Nike customers publicly burned their shoes to express their displeasure at the new ad.

ā€¦oh, right. The only thing their collective hissy fit did is made the brand look more hip.

This is what the boardroom at Nikeā€™s offices looked like after they realized they can buy a bunch of fancy new cars by using the Trumpster fire to their marketing advantage

7 Likes
4 Likes

:popcorn:

7 Likes

Could this be Avenattiā€™s new client?

After seeing Judgeā€™s denial, Elizabeth Rasor, who met Judge at Catholic University and was in a relationship with him for about three years, said that she felt morally obligated to challenge his account that ā€œ ā€˜no horseplayā€™ took place at Georgetown Prep with women.ā€ Rasor stressed that ā€œunder normal circumstances, I wouldnā€™t reveal information that was told in confidence,ā€ but, she said, ā€œI canā€™t stand by and watch him lie.ā€ In an interview with The New Yorker , she said, ā€œMark told me a very different story.ā€ Rasor recalled that Judge had told her ashamedly of an incident that involved him and other boys taking turns having sex with a drunk woman. Rasor said that Judge seemed to regard it as fully consensual. She said that Judge did not name others involved in the incident, and she has no knowledge that Kavanaugh participated. But Rasor was disturbed by the story and noted that it undercut Judgeā€™s protestations about the sexual innocence of Georgetown Prep.

via

Good thing I bought more popping corn yesterday. :wink:

7 Likes

morePopcorn

8 Likes

You think I kid? :wink:

7 Likes