A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

If this happened to Obama 2 years ago, Fox News would be gloating about for days.

10 Likes

To both reasons?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Well, let me explain it then… I asked (@mr_raccoon) if people were sharing those obviously doctored images, because they were laughing at how silly they are or because they believed that they were real. Two different motivations. You answered yes, but you were unclear as to which one you meant yes to.

Am I being clear enough for you?

3 Likes

You answered an open ended question with an affirmative declaration;
I presume that means it’s both… they share the image because they believe it’s true and they share it as an obvious joke.

When I was an undergrad, it was a running gag at my college to mimic Carrie White’s mom’s taunt whenever someone had an obviously bad idea, or when someone was about to do something really stupid… I see it may be time to bring that old tradition back.

3 Likes

Well, gold-adjacent.

7 Likes

gif

The answer is “both,” because “both” makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, just like everything else since January 2017 November 2016 July 2016 June 2015…

If I had to explain it then I guess it bombed…

3 Likes

That’s pretty much what I just said.

1 Like

No, it can be both, because it’s not just one person sharing these memes, but lots of different people - meaning some could be sharing them because it’s ridiculous and another because they legit think Trump handed out MAGA hats via boat, because they love trump so much.

But if you were just trying to make a joke, then okay.

1 Like

tumblr_n2sh95C4cR1s46h7vo1_500

2 Likes

Welp, Rouhani just straight up called Trump a nazi today at the UN:

7 Likes

“It is unfortunate,” Rouhani said, “that we are witnessing rulers in the world ride public sentiments and gain popular support through the fomenting of extremist nationalism and racism and through xenophobic tendencies resembling a Nazi disposition, as well as through the trampling of global rules and undermining international institutions.”

The Iranian leader added later: “Confronting multilateralism is not a sign of strength. Rather, it is a symptom of a weakness of intellect.”

Fucking Nailed It!

پرزیدنت ترامپ یک دلقک نازی است.

12 Likes

Well, he’s not wrong.
Well%20hes%20not%20wrong%20_ab57615d2625de43254e5e6606bd70b9

8 Likes

LOL

4 Likes

Vampire President?

4 Likes

Dude, don’t insult vampires like that…

7 Likes

Big stupid fat sack of blood president.

Vampire FIRST LADY maybe :thinking:

4 Likes

Still an unnecessary insult to vamps…

5 Likes

2iqyds

2 Likes

Can’t find any images or video clips with Love at First Bite’s line, “Oh, that’s so kinky. Are you biting me?”.

Nevertheless, my googling was certainly an education…

6 Likes