A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

They had on Trump during the election, if that’s your standard for shark jumping… I suspect Michael Che will make some Kanye Maga jokes during weekend update.

6 Likes

You know what’s fun? Russian Roulette. You know what would make it more fun? Loading five chambers instead of just one.

I mean, hey- we’re all gonna die someday, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Fuuuuuuck!!

When in hell are white folks gonna get their shit together??

10 Likes

That was ice cold hahaha

6 Likes

Thanks, nice to see. As is any evidence of an actual spine and moral fortitude in an elected politician these days.

Democrats in general should be shaking things apart right now (as the Republicans surely would be in some sort of reversed scenario). But as usual, most of them are just sitting on their hands and gritting their teeth. Fucking cowards.

11 Likes

pretty much

17 Likes

boguspoll

Wow, so many choices.

11 Likes

I saw that about a week ago, took a screenshot, and kept forgetting to actually post it. Someone should remind them that Stephen Colbert’s “great president, or greatest president?” bit was a joke.

5 Likes

That’s just what I was thinking about when I saw that… So a parody of reality is now a reality… fucking fantastic.

3 Likes

I think the funniest part is that this was an ad on Tumblr, whose demographic is, at least stereotypically, the polar opposite of what you might call “trump-friendly”.

4 Likes

I think there are some hard right pockets there, but on the whole I’d agree with that assessment of the Tumblrs.

2 Likes

Empathy is a poor trait for a leader according to him

7 Likes

Go for it, scared and angry white dudes. I don’t think it plays very well anymore when you act that way. So yeah, go for it!

8 Likes

Ugh, that guy still isn’t dead yet?

3 Likes

It’s his spawn.

4 Likes

Ah, I did miss the “Jr” the first time I read it.

But why would you insult Spawn like that?

5 Likes

I remember reading an interview with Falwell Sr where he said that he knew he was short on time but he hoped that god would give him more time to finish his work.

He was dead within a week.

10 Likes

Anyone not see this coming? Anyone? Anyone?

After all the stage-managing in the hearings, it seemed pretty likely.

8 Likes

The time for peaceful opposition is over.

1 Like