A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Surprise surprise

That seems to be the main point of the scotus for repubs these days – to come up with ways to keep their demographically dwindling party in power.

7 Likes

Yep. Right up their alley.

2 Likes

Yup. And it’s working.

Electoral corruption is a one-way ratchet.

Get control of the legislatures, use that control to impose gerrymandering / disenfranchisement / voter suppression, then use that electoral advantage to ensure that the legislature remains controlled. And then use that legislative power to neuter any potential challenge from the judiciary.

It’s why I’ve been pushing for non-electoral responses. Those aren’t easy or safe options, but the easy and safe route is no longer available.

7 Likes

Unfuck her:

11 Likes

The fuck kind of bullshit “maintenance” is this?

4 Likes
6 Likes

But from Fox’s perspective, Trump is no longer a sure bet to beat Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity or Laura Ingraham.

Would they be willing to fall on their swords to restore Trump’s coverage?

3 Likes

And if they do not have a sword, one could be provided to them. I’ll go get my whetstone.

4 Likes

During the interview, Trump also discussed her child-welfare initiative, Be Best, which includes a focus on combating cyberbullying.

“I could say I’m the most bullied person on the world,” the first lady said.

If nothing else, she shares her husband’s lack of empathy and his gift for hyperbole.

4 Likes

The kind that maintains the status quo, presumably.

1 Like

Russian Toolbox for US Conservatives

“The conservative site, run by the blogger John Hawkins, had created a series of new Facebook pages and accounts over the last year under many different names, according to Facebook.”

“After Dr. Blasey testified, Right Wing News posted several false stories about her — including the suggestion that her lawyers were being bribed by Democrats — and then used the network of Facebook pages and accounts to share the pieces so that they proliferated online quickly, social media researchers said.”

4 Likes

Also news from this, Kanye’s very weak iPhone passcode

3 Likes

Ouch.

“At press time, staffers confirmed Trump was growing morose and irritable after banging the protruding head of the spike on the doorframe of Air Force One while attempting to deplane.”

6 Likes

This just in: Meliana Trump considers herself “one of the world’s most bullied people”.

4 Likes

Oh how I long for the days of Eazy-E going to a dinner at the GHW Bush White House (which apparently he wasn’t even supposed to have been invited to) being some huge controversy.

5 Likes

TI rules!

3 Likes

We just saw Mr.West’s Soul on auction.

Did it include a shredder?

4 Likes

So, we don’t have a thread called “A Round Up of ZERO F’ing Resistance to Trump” so I’ll leave this here:

"…included 12 district judges and three lifetime-appointed circuit judges."

Spineless.

9 Likes

So, we’ve officially entered “arresting political opponents for their party affiliation” territory.

5 Likes

We’ve entered the Dukes of Hazzard stage.

1 Like