A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

I think there was something about paternity tests in a section that covered stuff The Donald didnā€™t want discussed but which wasnā€™t a physical record of their affair.

1 Like

IMHO, that agreement was a boilerplate, standard nondisclosure agreement they just pull out whenever Trump needs a former affair to STFU. As such, paternity is just a box that needed checked off. Maybe did not apply to the Stormy case, but maybe did in any one of the many many others.

4 Likes

Nah. Theyā€™re just trying to pretend that they are journalists.

2 Likes

I was under the impression it didnā€™t apply to Daniels (youā€™d think she would have said if it did) but itā€™s presence there makes one suspect that it has applied in other cases.

3 Likes
3 Likes

arya-cat-canals-wow

3 Likes

@docosc @anon50609448

I didnā€™t read the hush agreement with much enthusiasm. Nothing about it seemed incongruent with a standard non-disclosure and everything about it reinforced the idea that a person who would need such a document is a slimy jerk. It wouldnā€™t surprise me in the slightest to learn that DT has illegitimate kids stashed away, paid to keep their heads down. Heck, If I was one of them he wouldnā€™t have to pay me at all; Iā€™d lock that secret in a box and chuck the box into the deepest hole I could find.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Hence my conclusion that this was not drawn up specifically for the Daniels case, but was a ā€œstandard modelā€ that was used for all such cases.

4 Likes

Are you sure thatā€™s general Barry McCaffrey and not general Sherlock Holmes?

(Nothing against the general for saying what we all damn well already knew. More of a ā€œbooā€ to everyone who is speculating)

3 Likes

buster%20sherlock_McCaffrey

3 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes

What a vile, evil, slimy piece of shit. When someone asks sarcastically ā€œwho will think of the rich white menā€ this is the answer.

9 Likes

Hereā€™s the scary thing. Combine this with the story about the Venezuelan ā€œfatherlandā€ card. Out of touch, or projection?

8 Likes

You will very rarely be wrong to assume projection with this asshat. Or his fellow asshats, for that matter.

4 Likes

To Kanyeā€¦

8 Likes

I remember when this was just a joke

5 Likes

WASHINGTON ā€” The White House is looking for ways to remove an enemy of Turkish President Recep Erdogan from the U.S. in order to placate Turkey over the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, according to two senior U.S. officials and two other people briefed on the requests. Trump administration officials last month asked federal law enforcement agencies to examine legal ways of removing exiled Turkish cleric Fethullah Gulen in an attempt to persuade Erdogan to ease pressure on the Saudi government, the four sources said.

5 Likes

Is that the guy that Michael Flynn & son were going to kidnap?

4 Likes