A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Yup…

4 Likes
5 Likes

Fail

The Pentagon on it’s $2.7 TRILLION audit: “We failed the audit, but we never expected to pass it."

giphy%20(88)

6 Likes

What @docosc said. :slight_smile:

I don’t even understand how these things are connected.

7 Likes

I wanna see his picture; I bet ya anything he’s not an “ideal specimen.”

ETA:

I totally called it.

10 Likes

He looks like Will Shatner wearing a Will Shatner mask.

4 Likes

I know Shatner is allegedly a douche, but there’s still no need to insult him like that.

The man in the photo looks like he’s been “rode hard” and not put away at all.

That such a decrepit physically unattractive person could let such utter nonsense fall from his mouth in total seriousness speaks to how fucking delusional some folks really are.

2 Likes

that sounds like an argument wells fargo might have made.

4 Likes

Cross between a really old avocado and an even older potato.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Yeah , not quite that pretty, hence the older potato.

2 Likes

I wish I had been in that woman’s shoes; I’d have responded;

“I can always get a dentist to fix my teeth, but there’s nothing on the planet that will fix your shitty-ass personality, and don’t even get me started on the rest of you.”

3 Likes

Potato you say?

4 Likes

That’s got to have been a “I could not possibly have heard that right. I wonder what he really said?” moments. You would like to think no public official would ever be that much of a publicly racist asshole. You would, of course, be wrong.

2 Likes

9 Likes

I posted this in another thread, but it’s relevant here.

On December 14th, the Senate ends its session. And then the Trump Gates of Chaos swing open.

I noticed that Congress didn’t recess this summer as normal. Was that the Senate Republicans blocking Trump from pulling dangerous shit? How bad would it have to be to scare them?

He could appoint anyone he likes, no confirmation hearing, good until December 2020. (And that includes Supreme Court Justices, because as has been pointed out, there’s no hard upper limit of nine.)

5 Likes

Thanks. I’ll just add that to my nightmare fuel.

2 Likes

“His dissimilations are all easy to see through; the things he heatedly accuses his enemies of doing are always things that he has done himself, is currently doing, or obviously aspires to do in the future.”

7 Likes

In a campaign appearance in Starkville, Mississippi, earlier this month, Hyde-Smith told a group that “there’s a lot of liberal folks in those other schools who that maybe we don’t want to vote. Maybe we want to make it just a little more difficult. And I think that’s a great idea.”

Her comments were met with laughter by the group.

Hyde-Smith’s campaign said that the senator was “obviously … making a joke and clearly the video was selectively edited” and accused media outlets of being distracted by the quip.

10 Likes