A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

These guys have yet to adapt to the ā€œcameras everywhere, and everything will be made publicā€ environment they are currently living in. Being a racist asshole is not generally acceptable to the public at large, even if it is in ā€œcertainā€ bubbles.

6 Likes

Uggggh

Fox-Guarding-Hen-House

Wheeler as EPA admin is some serious Grade A trolling.

7 Likes

Remember this the next time he moans at a rally about kneeling football players

10 Likes

After events in France this is hardly a surprise but itā€™s even more brazen to do it in DC. Still, nobody in the GOP will utter a word about it, I bet.

4 Likes

One of the co-creators of The Walking Dead just put him on blast

7 Likes
6 Likes

Thereā€™s a grain of something intelligent in there, given how regressive taxes currently are, but why not make a slightly more sophistocated rule that says blocks raises in taxes unless higher brackets are raised by some set progressive proportion?

2 Likes

Theyā€™re also planning on reintroducing paygo.

Itā€™s not really about taxes. Itā€™s about preemptively nobbling the progressive wing of the party.

6 Likes

What happened to working together and compromise? Oh, just with Republicans eh?

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/bernstein/status/1063563643739140096?s=21

7 Likes

This could get interestingā€¦

7 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/18/media/saturday-night-live-bezos/index.html

ā€œI am here to announce a brand new delivery optionā€¦ ā€˜Amazon Caravan,ā€™ā€ Carellā€™s Bezos said. ā€œAny package going to any Trump building will get delivered by hundreds of Honduran and Mexican immigrants.ā€

That is, according to the fake Bezos, unless consumers order Trumpā€™s book, ā€œThe Art of the Deal,ā€ which costs more to ship because ā€œitā€™s heavier.ā€

ā€œI guess itā€™s the only book with four chapter elevens,ā€ Carell smirked.

I think we just heard the first joke that would make Donald fly completely off the handle since Colbert made that Putin c*** holster joke a while back.

11 Likes

In a wide-ranging interview with Fox Newsā€™ Chris Wallace, Trump insulted retired Navy SEAL Adm. Bill McRaven, who commanded the 2011 raid that took down Osama bin Laden, calling him ā€œa Hillary Clinton backer and an Obama backerā€ and asking ā€œwouldnā€™t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that?ā€

When will his insulting of veterans finally start to matter? Even with the military fetish going on over there, my guess is never. Starting to think he really could shoot someone in the street and half the country still wonā€™t care.

11 Likes

I guess if youā€™re eagerly willing to kick out even naturalized immigrants, you have no problem rooting out all the Non-True Scotsmenā€¦

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah, he did that.

colbert-doubly-embarrassed|nullxnull

8 Likes
6 Likes

Sorry if this is a repost.

:face_vomiting:

4 Likes

The GOP wants a more heartless bill than the one Trump suggested

6 Likes