A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

The problem - well, one of the many problems involved - is the people who think that genocide is a good idea.

2 Likes

Narrator: “We are.

5 Likes

I wonder how he’d feel if instead if addressing him as Dr. Meriwether, people started exercising their freeze peach by addressing him as Petty Dipshit Meriwether.

7 Likes

But… his sincerely held religious beliefs! Why do you hate Christians! WHHHHHYYYY? /s

6 Likes

I don’t even understand the context; the only pronoun I ever use when addressing my students is “you”. Otherwise, I just use whatever name they write on their papers.

6 Likes

I know… how is that hard or problematic.

7 Likes

An adamant objection to recognizing the existence of transgender people. So…banal naked bigotry.

7 Likes

I meant, I don’t understand in what context a professor uses a gendered pronoun when communicating with students. I understand the context of the discussion, especially after the whole Jordan Peterson thing.

4 Likes

Good interview:

5 Likes

the people most likely to use gendered pronouns, in particular incorrectly gendered pronouns with transgendered individuals are going out of their way to deliberately do so.

in other words, they’re assholes. no more, no less.

10 Likes

I think you’re onto something there. The pronoun I’ll be using for such assholes from now on is just that: asshole. As in, “Give that to asshole instead of her, please,” or “Would you like to take that back, asshole?”

6 Likes

Thread.

9 Likes

Perhaps Chief of Staff. One can only dream.

5 Likes
10 Likes
8 Likes

The fuck?!?
Goddamn it I am really fucking tired of our hate enabling hair leader.

9 Likes

WTF?

Sometimes I really hate the reality I live in…

9 Likes

What, are you implying that this gentleman’s freeze peach should be curtailed (in that his choice of “expression” was to fracture her spine.) I mean, she might have expressed homosexual affection. Of course, she may also have been giving a friend or relative a peck on the cheek, but we can’t judge, now can we? (/s)

5 Likes

Aw… looks like Kavanaugh (and Roberts) is disappointing the pro-life set! Poor little lambs!

Here is NPRs take on it:

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/10/675260800/supreme-court-declines-key-planned-parenthood-case

On a different note, the FBI stopped a possible shooter, who idolized Dylann Roof and the Columbine shooters:

10 Likes

So that would be 2 “Yays” in a thread that usually just tests my Prilosec. Thank you!

8 Likes