A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

No you need to go full Pynchon with our government…

5 Likes

66fc2f7ac3e98d1a54af7745a0352090702a5682

7 Likes

Or North Central Positronics/Sombra.

Evil%20Corps

6 Likes

2 Likes

:question:

3 Likes

Is… he wearing an ascot? Um?

4 Likes

I’d disagree. There are plenty of conservatives with advanced degrees, for example, and there is something of a rightwing movement in Silicon valley, which paints itself as libertarian in nature.

3 Likes

I happen to be watching a lot of my little pony because of my daughter, and that is the villain Sombra and I happened to see this gif when trying to answer the in-depth questions about pony lore my daughter keeps asking me.

6 Likes

Oh I see; my kid outgrew Friendship is Magic a few years ago, and so I am no longer hip to the ‘bronies.’

1 Like

Yeah it makes any google search for any character a minefield

3 Likes

Sure makes you long for the “good old days” when people were outraged at JFK tapping his little brother to be AG (never mind he was like the fifth choice and was still duly confirmed by Congress), or Carter and his peanut farm controversies.

6 Likes

Key word is trend here. There absolutely can be plenty of highly educated conservatives, and still on average conservatives hold lower levels of higher education.

1 Like

I’m just not sure I agree. Sorry.

“Prosecutors have told us through these filings that they have evidence that the president committed a felony?” Smith asked his guest.

“The felony is paying Michael Cohen to commit a felony,” Napolitano concluded. “It’s pretty basic.”

Who wants to bet Mr. Napolitano got call from corporate after that today?

7 Likes

A collection of feedback:

Judge, I have lost all respect for you, a vindictive state court judge unable to assess the full facts surrounding @realDonaldTrump who got to you?

If big brother/deep state is challenged they will find a way to get you out of office.

What the judge forgets is during elections, sports, and entertainment events people come out from the woodwork to do, or say things to impead a persons effort. Seldom true, but an effective means to get what they want. Just ask Kevin Hart, or the Heisman football player.

You’ve been leaning left for awhile now. I’m done with you… Ugh

Judge get out of the pollical area. Still to what you really know.

5 Likes

Ok then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve just known plenty of rather smart folks with advanced degrees who were conservative leaning (at times, hard right libertarian). And then there seems to be quite enough people to staff those right wing think tanks to bursting.

2 Likes

Sure. I know plenty of educated conservatives as well.

But on average…

Also I work for one of the big dotcoms (not google though, but know people there). Obviously I am biased, but it feels impossible that the James Damores of the valley are the rule and not the exception.

Not that that proves anything or makes me any more right than you. So… ¯\(ツ)

2 Likes

Dude’s wearing an ascot. Might as well be wearing a sign reading I am a pretentious fuckwit.

3 Likes

Or… he’s stuck in the 1960s, solving white collar crimes pro bono; along with his teenage pals and his dog.

7 Likes