A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

13 Likes

That was probably the best burn I’ve heard all week.

8 Likes

8 Likes

I am hoping this is more than just saving face.

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/sean-hannity-deleting-michael-cohen-tweets/

4 Likes

Covered on NPR tonight. January could be the kind of shitshow for the president that exceeds even the shitshows of the 19th century:

4 Likes

File this under tick tock mofo.

The admission came as federal prosecutors announced Wednesday that they would not prosecute the company, American Media Inc. (AMI), for its role in a scheme to tilt the presidential race in favor of Trump.

Fuck that, off with their heads!

5 Likes
12 Likes

Old, out of touch White people in power who don’t understand basic tech, meet ‘Saint Barbara’, whose wrathful Effect of Streisand is legendary.

11 Likes

With Trump’s threat to shut the government down by not signing a money bill unless he gets his wall, I wonder if he will block himself from making recess appointments (that don’t need senate confirmation).

The 116th session of the United States Congress begins January 3rd 2019, and that’s fixed in stone. Normally the 115th session would end December 15th-ish, but if they keep the session open to try to fend off a shutdown, then it keeps resetting the 10 day countdown timer that SCOTUS has ruled must happen before a recess appointment can occur.

If the 115th session stays open until December 24th, Christmas Eve, then that bridges the 10 day gap until January 3rd and blocks any recess appointments. I don’t know if there’s a statutory date that the 115th session must close.

3 Likes

thefederalist

3 Likes

11 Likes

Isn’t that Charlie Kirk of Turning Point USA? I don’t know if they’ve checked off the homophobic square on their Bingo card, but it’s probably there.

eta: sigh
http://thefederalist.com/2018/12/11/stigma-conservative-politics-worse-stigma-gay/

4 Likes

War on Xmas Continues … thx trump.

7 Likes

DHS Propaganda about Wall-Building

I’ve rafted the Big Bend section of the Rio Grande. It was astoundingly-beautiful country, if you appreciate desert scenery, and I do. Much of the beauty came from being largely untouched by the hand of man. I wonder how that’s going to work out. (No need to answer – it’s going to work out the way it always works out. Man takes, nature gives way.)

4 Likes

(Fun) “FACT: Prior to President Trump taking office, we have never built wall that high.”

That sounds like like trump wrote that himself.

“It turns out (trump) frequently misstates the floor counts of his buildings to exaggerate their height without changing the actual numbers.” -BusinessInsider (2016)

What a load of crap. Everybody knows tunnels work better.

HorseShitDonnie

4 Likes

So I understand why they wrote the headline the way they did, but Jeffrey Epstein isn’t just a sex offender. He’s probably the most prolific rapist of underage girls the country has ever known.

Also, “senators from both parties want to know why”? I’d easily wager $100 that at least one sitting US senator raped teenagers right along with Epstein. I’d make the same bet that two US presidents have.

The saddest part about Pizzagate is that I can imagine exactly why Eddie Welch believed it.

8 Likes

I enjoyed the “both parties” part. A dozen or so Democrats (kind of a small number really). And for Republicans, one guy calling for investigation and Marco Rubio basically saying, “Well, that sounds bad.” But not actually calling for anything.

I would wager a lot more than 100 bucks that sitting congressmen were regulars at Epstein’s estate. I would love to see what shakes out of an unfettered investigation. Lock 'em all up, regardless of party affiliation or position.

3 Likes

Wait, come back here! You’re building a what?!

1 Like

She realizes saying that will only make the comedians focus in on her? Right?

6 Likes

I look forward to my YouTube feed sunday morning.

1 Like