A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

While not defending Mikaā€™s really poor choice of words here, how can Trump not see the irony of his castigating her for using an offensive term? Because he does not see his own faults, of course.

6 Likes

Magabomber?

6 Likes

Itā€™s possible that in the next few days weā€™ll hear some gay people come out and say that Brzezinski had them passed over for jobs or something like that. But my money is on her not being a homophobe and really saying the wrong thing. She apologized on twitter, I bet sheā€™ll apologize right to the camera tomorrow morning.

Thereā€™s making a mistake and saying sorry, and then thereā€™s Trump who canā€™t even admit heā€™s wrong when he mispronounces someoneā€™s name, claiming that instead the person also pronounces their name that way - they told him so.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Not counting the systematic mass rape that occurred during slavery.

6 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™m going to do a deep delve into the numbers to argue that one way or the other.

This. Exactly this.

1 Like

Heā€™s just mad because he didnā€™t think of it first. You know, for when Pompeo falls out of favor. And he WILL fall out of favor sooner or later.

QJYRHwaiTEsW5Wb7MSNZ

9 Likes

Just when you think they have hit bottomā€¦

9 Likes

That needs a #nottheonion tag

6 Likes

Sarah Kendziorā€™s gonna be all ā€œthis was foreseenā€.

2 Likes

Cohen told GMA : ā€œHere is the truth: People of the United States of America, people of the world, donā€™t believe what he is saying. The man doesnā€™t tell the truth. And it is sad that I should take responsibility for his dirty deeds.ā€

Cohen has basically said that Trump did this to him

11 Likes

Scent of Witness Tampering

ā€œManafort advised administration officials in the spring and summer of 2017 on how to politically undermine the FBI and Mueller investigation in three ways, according to government records and interviews with three people with knowledge of the contacts. He also gave them advice on how some of the witnesses against both him and the president might be discredited. In short, Manafort and Trump were working together to discredit the investigators as well as potential witnesses.ā€

Lock them both up.

rats-together

11 Likes

Canada too. China perhaps?

3 Likes

I love that Nostradumbassā€™ tried to play a defense of ā€œHeā€™s the lawyer, Iā€™m just his clientā€¦I didnā€™t tell him to do those things.ā€

When everyone knows and ANY attorney will tell you that they will ONLY do what their clientā€™s expressly say to do or give express permission to do. NO LAWYER would act on their own accord like that. Nope.

6 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/14/us/politics/michael-flynn-fbi-donald-trump.html

Neither Mr. Flynn nor his lawyers have explained why he lied. But in a memo this week seeking leniency, they revealed details from the interview that helped stoke an unfounded theory that Mr. Flynnā€™s relaxed appearance during the F.B.I. agentsā€™ questioning was potential evidence that he did not actually lie, and they blamed the F.B.I. for not informing Mr. Flynn ahead of time that lying to agents is illegal.

Whaa? :exploding_head:

(ETA emphasis mine)

7 Likes

ignorantia legis neminem excusat.

8 Likes

And from December 2016:

So, yup, I would say she did see it coming.

7 Likes

I donā€™t think the historical record is on their side.

Another antivax, antiLGBT GOP asshat tries to hide his assholery. ā€œNothing to se here folks, just move alongā€

5 Likes