A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

I donā€™t get it. If they are men, then they are people. So whatā€™s wrong with saying gingerbread people? Itā€™s correct, isnā€™t it?

(This is probably too deep a reference to ā€œall lives matterā€ for the people it is targeting to understand it)

3 Likes
6 Likes

Posted here because what would Twitter be without Individual-1?

6 Likes
12 Likes

Speed the day.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Amid general condemnation of Trumpā€™s impulsive decision to pull US troops out of Syria (ā€œMission Accomplished!ā€) and cede the conflict to Russia and Iran, there is at least one satisfied customer.

Whatever your feelings on US adventurism in the Middle East, precipitous withdrawal that undermines decades of policy is probably not a recipe for success.

9 Likes

Without evidence to back this up I think that Putin is starting to call in some of his chips with trump. Seems pretty obvious but, I could be wrong.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s how it looks to me too, but itā€™s so blatant that I canā€™t quite accept it.

8 Likes

I can; the writing is on the wallā€¦ just not on the one 45 & Co wanted.

8 Likes

Iā€™m not so sure, mostly because this is so fucking obvious. Wouldnā€™t you be at least somewhat cautious not to expose your asset unnecessarily? I would, Iā€™d just say ā€œno commentā€ and let it be. The way Putin handled this points more to an opportunistic response than something planned to me.

2 Likes
8 Likes

TrumpBaby
CryingBaby

12 Likes

Bob Corker: "Iā€™m outta here!"

ā€œSen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), who is retiring in early January, started laughing when he was told of Trumpā€™s decision.ā€

ā€œWell, why not?ā€ he quipped, asked why he was laughing, adding that he was ā€œnot reallyā€ surprised by Trumpā€™s decision.

ā€œOn this? I donā€™t know. Yā€™all have fun. Iā€™m getting ready to fly to Chattanooga. ā€¦[Leadership] has no guidance right now,ā€ Corker said, asked what happened next. ā€œI think theyā€™re just sort of swirling around over there at the White House.ā€

What a shit show. Putin could cross over into Alaska tonight and the Chinese into San Francisco in the morning and nobody in DC would know.

7 Likes

Laugh now while you can, funboy; karma might be slow, but itā€™s coming.

8 Likes

His reaction to an override of his veto would be something to see.

12 Likes

Karma for him? Not very likely, heā€™s a rich white man with lots of connections. Society is not set up to punish him.

2 Likes

Debilitating stroke or aneurysm? Finally?

I didnā€™t say or imply shit about ā€˜societyā€™ punishing him.

8 Likes

Nah. That only matters if youā€™re worried someoneā€™s actually going to do something about it.

7 Likes

Mattis just quit. Seems he couldnā€™t stand it any longer, judging by his resignation letter.

9 Likes