A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

7 Likes

Then why the fuck did she go to the god damn Caribbean for a fucking vacation? Fucking entitled asshole.

9 Likes

That video plays like the boyfriend has to explain this behavior a lot.

ā€œGod, I am so sorryā€¦ she isnā€™t usually like this, just after she has had too many Margaritas. Itā€™s that devil Tequila!ā€

4 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s mighty fucking dumb; the VI may be US territory but itā€™s still a whole different world from the States. Hope this vid came out after sheā€™d already flown back home.

6 Likes

Maybe she should stop and think about why thereā€™s so many black people in the Caribbean region (hint: itā€™s not because they are indigenous).

5 Likes

Sorry about that huge tsunami the just hit the region. If youā€™re an American in the region you can fend for yourselves, right?

9 Likes

At the same time, itā€™s hard to blame embassy staff if thereā€™s no paycheques coming. Or money for the bills. I blame the fuckers who shut down government on a temper-tantrum and who made the State Department an omnishambles in the first place. Because as good at fucking things up as Trump is, heā€™s got a fuckton of enablers and people whispering in his easily bent ear.

7 Likes

Oh, for sure. Iā€™ll not blaming the folks with the boots on the ground. Itā€™s definitely not their fault. Blame the man in charge for this completely unnecessary and pointless dick waving manoeuvre.

6 Likes

FYI regardless of whatever bullshit is happening in DC there will always be a Marine guard on post to help. Unless youā€™re in Somalia, Yemen, etc where US Embassies are currently shuttered.

Anything beyond help me save my life hereā€™s my passport and you might be out of luck.

1 Like
3 Likes

Was the shutdown all a big scam to keep from having to spend time with his family? Wouldnā€™t put it past him.

3 Likes

Too bad the owner of Mar-a-Lago wonā€™t give Trump a refund for unused rooms and meals.

4 Likes

I feel safer already! Iā€™d have supported the wall from the beginning if Iā€™d known it was going to be so ā€œartisticā€.

2 Likes

Like going to the doctor because your throat hurts and they say, ā€œThereā€™s not reason to think itā€™s cancer yet!ā€

8 Likes
3 Likes

Merry Christmas

Some bonus batshit for today:

I wish these were made up. Every day he is becoming more and more unhinged on Twitter.

10 Likes

I was just coming here to post that ā€˜woe is meā€™ bullshit:

8 Likes

Iā€™m just watching the market with dread right now. This dick waving contest is not just making rich CEOs slightly poorer, this is peopleā€™s 401(k)s, retirement plans, and so on going down the shitter. And the worst thing is if he did literally nothing at all the economy would be in great shape (thanks, Obama).

11 Likes

This is his hallmark. Daddyā€™s money would be worth so much more if heā€™d just stashed it and left it alone, but heā€™s thrown it all at get-rich-quick schemes instead of just staying that way.

9 Likes

Yep. Working as intended, too.

9 Likes