A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

7 Likes

He’s probably boobytrapped the place in case they do show up.

5 Likes

In “very fine people” news…

10 Likes

Damn it, that weird kid had the chance to kill him and he didn’t do it.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Victim blaming in 3…2…

6 Likes

Ooooh… Rather burn

13 Likes

Let’s spin the wheel of easily debunkable things Trump has said/done.

Oh, it landed on the deferment of his Vietnam War duties because of his ‘bone spurs’

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/daughters-late-podiatrist-claim-diagnosed-donald-trump-bone-spurs-vietnam-war-favor-134618527.html

3 Likes

The problem with bits like this is “Trump lied about…” stories just carry no weight anymore (if they ever did.) He lies constantly, about everything. He lies about earth-shattering things, he lies about piddly little things, he lies about every-fucking-thing. And we seem to have gotten to a point where that is just OK. It truly makes me despair for my country.

4 Likes

Used power of edit to circumvent “no-more-than-two-posts-in-a-row” rule.

3 Likes

Used power of edit to circumvent “no-more-than-two-posts-in-a-row” rule; original content moved to post above.

6 Likes

A great example of “hey, look over here!” while everything’s going to shit back home.

4 Likes

Here we go, right on schedule.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Wow! What an ethnically diverse group of soldiers! And they’re all so happy! I guess our the president isn’t a racist shitbag after all. Everything must be okay!

Edited because it isn’t fair to blame non-American Mutants for American stupidity.

Also: is it only me, or does that “sunrise through cherry blossoms” artwork on the wall above them look more like “atomic blast blows Japanese symbol of springtime to flinders”?

3 Likes

dRERL0j

4 Likes

Sigh

6 Likes
4 Likes

I just realized that this shutdown is just Trump carrying out his long tradition of stiffing the people that work for him.

8 Likes

Technically, they’re supposed to work for us, the average tax payers. But I know that’s just as much a sugar-coated facade as “all men are created equal” is…

6 Likes