A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

I find it hard to believe that a) he’s actually talked to any of these workers, b) that they are happy they aren’t being paid because of some bullshit policy dick waving contest or c) that party affiliation is relevant here.

5 Likes

I have to wonder if there is an angle here in the shutdown for slowing or stopping the Mueller investigation.

Near as I can tell, Mueller and team are still working…?

6 Likes

I believe the Justice Department is one of the agencies hit.

Perhaps Mueller and team are essential personal?

6 Likes

“The best people.” /s

3 Likes

It is, and you better believe they are trying to take advantage of this.

4 Likes
6 Likes

One of the best places for tracking potential gang associates is school. But schools are prohibited by privacy laws from sharing anything beyond the most basic information about students. With Operation Matador, ICE found a way around these protections, by relying on police officers posted inside schools, known as school resource officers.

11 Likes

I listened to my local rightwing talk radio station in the car the other day, and they were saying that the boy’s death had nothing to do with Trump and his policies. Shit happens, but if anyone was to blame, it was the Democrats and the Deep State’s fault. So much for compassionate conservativism.

6 Likes

Basically, a banquet hall full of these guys

2 Likes

Brady Bunch AND Wacky Races!?

Syrian Kurds / DFNS realigning:

4 Likes

I’d like to see him try this, if only to see the backlash from the thousands of people who cross the border legally every day. If only to see one more of his bone-headed and ill-conceived schemes blow up in his face.

6 Likes

#nottheonion

11 Likes

3 Likes

And just in case you were in a good mood, reading the tweets tagged with #shutdownstories will cure that really quickly.

6 Likes

https://global.discourse-cdn.com/boingboing/optimized/3X/7/5/7520aa6a42e89b5d71b6c3c3f5484740a7968a44_1_500x500.jpg

6 Likes

Name five Donald.

6 Likes

I heard that this evening on the news and really could not believe my fucking ears.

8 Likes

Trump has reinvigorated the barter economy. What a brilliant businessman!

5 Likes

Caption

2 Likes