A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Between a rock and a hard place from Trump. Does he still keep blasting the ‘elites’ for the shutdown over his border wall tantrum or does he cave so he can keep the elites who pay membership dues happy with his big New Year’s Eve party?

4 Likes

$1,270.00 is a lot of money to spend on rubbing shoulders with a turd when you can jump into a cesspool for free.

5 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

Trump. What an asshole.

5 Likes
5 Likes

You think he can’t sink any lower into depravity, but then the next day comes along and he proves you wrong, yet again. Should we call it Trump’s Law?

9 Likes

It’s Trump all the way down.

6 Likes

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-shutdown/republican-senator-graham-says-trump-receptive-to-shutdown-deal-idea-idUSKCN1OT0M7

U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham said on Sunday he was optimistic that Republicans, Democrats and President Donald Trump could reach a deal to end a government shutdown that includes border wall funding and legal status for some illegal immigrants.

“The president was upbeat, he was in a very good mood, and I think he’s receptive to making a deal,” Graham said, adding that Trump found the potential Dreamer concession “interesting.”

OFFS, that deal probably wouldn’t survive the time it took to put it on paper. It certainly wouldn’t survive for very long after Trump signed it. Frog-Scorpion-Nature.

3 Likes
3 Likes

A nice year end round up

8 Likes

You know, I don’t think Mittens likes Donald Trump very much.

6 Likes

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/01/01/how-trump-got-bad-at-twitter-223572

PART OF THE BLAME lies with Twitter itself. If you want to pinpoint the arrival of Boring Trump Twitter, it might trace back to November 7, 2017, the day the platform doubled the maximum length of a tweet from 140 to 280 characters.

He can’t thumb fast enough before his attention span clocks out.

6 Likes
8 Likes

prince-laugh-judging-you

7 Likes

Yeah, but he also proved willing to kiss that ass, so forgive me if I am not willing to put him up as a force against.

4 Likes

Oh, none needed. Writing a moderately condemnatory op-ed is as close as Romney is ever going to get to being the warrior queen of the rebellion.

This picture, in which spinelessness meets the devil and noshes on a plate of frog’s legs, sums up both men nicely:

Not exactly Kahleesi material.

11 Likes

With the last full day of the GOP having control over the House; Trump has decided to spend that last day by showing self control, not being distracted with petty feuds and is trying to get a few last minute things done before tomorrow.

Just kidding

10 Likes
6 Likes

One wonders if all these departures are to avoid ending up in the crosshairs during impeachment.

4 Likes