A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

This is a horror schlock film waiting to happen.

6 Likes

Schumer: Trump threatened to keep the government closed for “months or even years”

Years?? WTF

tenor%20(2)

11 Likes

another great response:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a) young, b) latina, c) female, d) attractive, and e) working class. Every one of those, individually, brings out creepy hangups in the mostly old/affluent/white guys who dominate US political commentary. Together, all in one person? Freud help us.

— David Roberts (@drvox) November 16, 2018
11 Likes

oh my, and then there’s this. *chef kiss*

11 Likes

Pretty bad news for right winger tv

Discovery Channel couldn’t attract a caravan of viewers to “Border Live,” which was pulled from the schedule last month after three airings. The final episode aired on Dec. 19, and attracted just 430,000 viewers and a 0.1 rating among adults 18-49.

But given the disappointing early sampling, the network confirmed to Variety that it decided to end “Border Live” earlier than planned. Hosted in a New York studio by Bill Weir, the show featured live reports from the U.S.-Mexico border, as well as stories from investigative journalist Lilla Luciano from the field.

4 Likes

Build a wall around Trump’s golf courses.

7 Likes

Tsk fuckin’ tsk.

5 Likes

I can totally imagine Trump reacting to Pelosi and Schumer like this when they told him in a meeting today that they won’t fund the wall again

3 Likes

I wonder how long it will take the old conservatives to figure out they can’t out-troll AOC?

11 Likes

This picture really needs the mouth-for-eyes treatment. I’m not sure where else to put this request; I could’ve messaged @beschizza directly but I figure someone else out there has the tools.

1 Like

tumblr_ol9n376QAh1v2trj5o1_400|nullxnull

6 Likes

RNC Members Want To Block A Primary Challenge To Trump, But The Rules May Stop Them

Some members of the Republican National Committee and grassroots Republicans are backing an effort to block potential primary challengers to President Trump, even though party insiders are insisting it is too late to change the rules for the 2020 campaign.

There is an open question about whether current RNC rules allow money to be spent to support Trump’s re-election if there is a contested primary for the GOP presidential nomination. This question has helped motivate those like Williams who hope to block a Trump challenger.

“The party can’t spend money or resources if there is a contested primary,” a longtime RNC insider argued. “They stupidly didn’t amend the rules in a substantive manner from 2016, which was an open cycle.”

They’re assuming that Trump will be able to run.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Also that the modern Republican party cares about rules, even its own.

5 Likes

http://lite.cnn.io/en/article/h_3b7aca5142211f578253a0ef597e519e

3 Likes

As she did during an earlier meeting in the week, Pelosi interrupted Nielsen’s presentation and challenged facts she cited about the southwest border.

“These aren’t my facts,” Nielsen replied." They are just facts."

What?

6 Likes
9 Likes

The language he used to describe the situation isn’t exactly safe for work

5 Likes

Meh, he probably won’t even rate a “I totally fired him!” tweet.

6 Likes

"Political advisers Sam Nunberg and Roger Stone apparently came up with the idea. “How do we get him to continue to talk about immigration?” Nunberg claims he told Stone. “We’re going to get him to talk about he’s going to build a wall.” The plan worked like a charm. "

The government is shut down, ICE is arresting people left and right, Homeland Security is making up immigration data, people are being held in camps and children are being separated from their families because of a goddamned flashcard talking point designed for a stupid illiterate person.

8 Likes