A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Of course not: those were REAL Americans.

(There are not enough head-desks in the world)

11 Likes

Trump’s totally always saying things like that fully real and completely believable quote all the time.

7 Likes

How long before this thread hits 10,000 ‘events’

• Flag Day 2017
  • Independence Day 2017
  • Thanksgiving 2017
  • Christmas 2017

0 voters

CPB checking identification of passengers on a domestic flight.

9 Likes

He’s still got a ways to go before he’s on Kim Jong-Il’s level.

10 Likes

A true working class hero, that guy.

8 Likes

Yep. Nobody’s claiming Trump doesn’t poop. Yet.

5 Likes

Not for lack of effort, though.

7 Likes

Trump hasn’t tweeted in, like, over 24 hours.

IS HE OK?!?!

5 Likes
11 Likes

https://thegadabouttown.com/2017/02/23/the-wetback-killing-business-the-border-patrol-emails/

Edit: I see that nbpc1613 finally deleted their man hunting tweet.
Edit 2: not deleted - just protected their Twitter feed (roaches like hiding in the dark)

12 Likes

Do we have an official Gestapo?

6 Likes

They are coming for your pot…
https://twitter.com/Timmbarton123T/status/834871873494077441

10 Likes

ugh

12 Likes

Just despicable. How much dissonance those guys must be maintaining to keep thinking they’re doing the right thing.

7 Likes

Because they believe that some people don’t deserve basic human rights.

15 Likes
11 Likes

I’m basically convinced at this point that “states’ rights” is just another dog whistle.

“Oh, the government shouldn’t [fight for LGBT rights|enforce environmental regulations|enforce banking regulations|help the poor|etc] because states’ rights!”

… but when the states do exercise their autonomy with something the government doesn’t like, like decriminalizing pot, or recognizing gay marriage it’s all “we have to do something about this!”

14 Likes

States rights when it comes to persecuting transgender people, but not when it comes to pot.

13 Likes

I’m seeing a large upswing in regretful Trumper posts… I guess all those racist Bro/Frat/Redneck fellers are starting to realize that 45 is nobody’s friend.
e.g. Mr Malone:

6 Likes