A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Evil villain mistake, admitting your fiendish plan:

13 Likes

(from the first link)

ā€œThe key to keeping Trumpā€™s Twitter habit under control, according to six former campaign officialsā€¦ā€

If that was his twitter habit under controlā€¦

3 Likes

At this point, Iā€™m not sure there was ever a time when it wasnā€™t.

18 Likes

Maybe not, but Iā€™m just now becoming keenly aware of it.

6 Likes

[quote]At least one bystander told the Kansas City Star that the man shouted ā€œget out of my countryā€ before shooting the Indian men.
[/quote]

Well, we know who to thank for this.

9 Likes

:ru: :ru: :ru: :ru: :ru: :ru: :ru: :ru: :ru: :ru: :ru: :ru:

13 Likes

10-to-1 that was Bannonā€™s decision. Thatā€™s some precision media (and opposition) manipulation.

9 Likes

http://www.dailydot.com/layer8/russian-flags-cpac/

Sounds like it was an A+ troll. Once the CPAC folks got wind of it they started gathering them up.

21 Likes

You donā€™t remember Reaganā€™s famous Statesā€™ Rights speech in Philadelphia MS?

Not Philadelphia PA, Philadelphia MS.

If you donā€™t know what that is I suggest you google it.

1 Like

If you think youā€™re that guy, youā€™re not that guy, just a wannabe. If you want to be that guy, thereā€™s something seriously wrong with you that hopefully long-term containment can fix.

2 Likes
14 Likes
15 Likes

You know, NYT, maybe, for the sake of your own interests, there are some stories that you shouldnā€™t put behind the paywall.

19 Likes

True, butā€¦just open in a private/incognito window.

10 Likes
4 Likes

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/321150-trump-tweets-media-not-reporting-national-debt-decrease

ā€œThe media has not reported that the National Debt in my first month went down by $12 billion vs a $200 billion increase in Obama first mo,ā€ Trump tweeted early Saturday.

Yeah, because heā€™s done so much that would have anything to do with lowering spending.

8 Likes

They seem to see earths resources as unlimited, and love as a scarce commodity. Vhat a country!

13 Likes
13 Likes

Looks nothing like

6 Likes

Waiting for this to be called fake news.

7 Likes