A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

18 Likes

The mistake is indicative: yes, they both have two blue horizontal stripes (of different shades and widths), but the single most important aspect of the flag of Israel is obviously the Star of David. There’s no misunderstanding that. You either see it, or you don’t. No other flag has anything similar. So to Pence, the flag has no Jewish significance to it, it’s just a piece of cloth with two blue lines and something in the middle.

15 Likes

Other than the hundreds of staffing positions that have gone unfilled, and therefore unpaid!

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/edgeofsports/status/835949794061332481

10 Likes

I think these have been deleted, or my phone’s buggy, because this is all I get:

3 Likes

Yeah, deleted.

The link was to this article:

16 Likes

Thank you for the info, even though that article makes my stomach churn. She really is heartless, isn’t she. :rage:

15 Likes

W.T.F. They’re just not going to even bother acting like they don’t want religious-based government any more, apparently.

[edit] Heh, one of the responses to the CPAC tweet:

20 Likes

Beltran-Hernandez was transferred from the detention center to the hospital in Fort Worth this month after complaining of headaches, nosebleeds and memory loss. Doctors diagnosed a brain tumor and put her on a waiting list for emergency surgery, which was supposed to take place this weekend, according to her legal team. They were stunned when the agents removed her from the hospital Wednesday.

“They had tied up her hands and ankles,” Melissa Zuniga, another paralegal on the case, said in a text message. “I don’t understand why at all when she’s extremely sick and being moved in a wheelchair.”

She had already been moved from a detention center to the hospital. The authorities were already well aware of her presence in the country and it’s not like she was in condition to make a break for it.

16 Likes

Glad nothing else needs any money!

16 Likes

One would have thought that if the US is getting out of the business of being the world’s traffic cop, we could ease off on our massive military addiction.

13 Likes

That budget increase is allocated for internal security against internal threats.

6 Likes

16 Likes

When trump says they’re going after the ‘bad hombres’ he really means the low-hanging fruit.

9 Likes

How do they know? Have they seen it?

I prefer this God to their God:

No more or less ridiculous than the Heaven thing, so I didn’t think it was snark at first.

6 Likes

“We have to start winning wars again — when I was young, in high school and college, people used to say we never lost a war,” the president told the governors. “We need to win or don’t fight it all. It’s a mess like you have never seen before.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/27/us/politics/trump-budget-military.html

6 Likes

This, of course, is completely true if you’re someone who thinks everyone other than yourself is a “nobody”.

19 Likes
9 Likes
16 Likes

21 Likes