A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

And yet a huge number (I donā€™t have statistics, but I would even say a disportionatly large number) of engineers who should know all this are Trump supporters.

1 Like

This might be relevant, too:

7 Likes

The phrase, ā€œworse than watergateā€ has already been played out by people on both sides trying to inflate the severity of a scandal. Most recently.

I think, ā€œThe New Watergateā€ gets across better where we are at. The new high water mark for crappy presidents.

2 Likes

Because ā€œtrump Hotelā€ doesnā€™t have the same kind of ring to it.

3 Likes

What if it is worse than watergate? What if it does involve a president acting as a foreign agent?

I think weā€™re all getting numb to all this and thatā€™s a very dangerous place to be. the more we shrug our shoulders and say ā€œoh wellā€ to whatā€™s happening, the more it can proliferate, undetected or rather, with our implicit consent.

7 Likes

Oh, it is absolutely worse than watergate.

Becoming numb to the hype is what I am getting at.

I canā€™t imagine how insane it will be if Mueller has tons more info than has already leaked.

2 Likes

(Spoiler: he didnā€™t say no)

8 Likes

Dude has a point

11 Likes

Indeed he does.

Love Georgeā€™s ā€˜TRE45ONā€™ shirts!

6 Likes

11 Likes

Iā€™m thinking heā€™s surpassed Warren G. Harding by this point.

7 Likes
7 Likes

Other ā€œcelebritiesā€ joining The Mooch in the house will be Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte, Lindsay Lohanā€™s mother Dina Lohan and O.J. Simpson trial witness Kato Kaelin.

A true battle of the intellectual heavyweights!

Edit: Joey Lawrence & Tom Green are a part of the show also Celebrity Big Brother: Meet the cast of season 2

2 Likes

How would that even work?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-shutdown/republican-senator-graham-urges-trump-to-open-u-s-government-temporarily-idUSKCN1P70RW

Graham, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said he urged the president on Sunday to reopen the government for a limited period to try to get talks going again.

If no progress is made, he said, then Trump should declare a national emergency as a way to get money to build his wall, a plan not popular with some fellow Republicans.

ā€œBefore he pulls the plug on the legislative option, and I think we are almost there, I would urge them to open up the government for a short period of time, like three weeks, before he pulls the plug (to) see if we can get a deal,ā€ Graham said on ā€œFox News Sunday.ā€

ā€œPulls the plugā€? Thatā€™s not how it works.

7 Likes

Has he lapped Hoover yet? Is there a bonus army on the national mall?

5 Likes

We live in interesting timesā€¦ (deep exhale)

5 Likes

Sheesh, they should change the showā€™s name to ā€œThe Worst People You Can Imagine.ā€

2 Likes

3 Likes

Tangential Trumpianism featuring Florida Manā€¦

4 Likes

floridabb

4 Likes