A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

6 Likes

Well, let’s see if he makes it past the Death Panel…

8 Likes

OMFG, how can this shit still be happening??

10 Likes

Because patriarchy!

6 Likes

I understand that part, but seriously, are they so fucking stupid that they still believe this shit is acceptable? They always seem shocked, shocked I tell you, that there is blow back on statements of this sort. I just don’t get it. How can they be that ignorant?

4 Likes

Oh yeah, they totally do. They really seem to buy that a woman would make claims like this (real or not) literally cause we like attention…

See above patriarchy!

7 Likes

Never underestimate how ignorant people can be. The well is bottomless.

2 Likes

Yeah, my inherently hopeful nature is really taking a beating lately…

4 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-15/trump-s-selective-recalls-curb-unpopular-disruptions-tests-law

(Warning: auto-play video at link)

Because Trump knows a lot about making people work without paying them.

(I can think of a few better ways to curb the effects of the shutdown.)

1 Like

Think that Federal Judges will work for free because…

Perhaps only the ones that republicans have purchased will consider it.

4 Likes

Kraft Foods is doing a food giveaway for federal workers in Washington DC tomorrow & wednesday

3 Likes

It’s not really a giveaway if you have to pay later is it?

3 Likes

“The company isn’t asking for any money, and doesn’t want workers to repay them when things go back to normal. Instead, Kraft asks that people donate to a charity of their choice, if they can.”

4 Likes

Did Pelosi just uninvite trump from the State of the Union address?

“Sadly, given the security concerns and unless government re-opens this week, I suggest we work together to determine another suitable date after government has re-opened for this address or for you to consider delivering your State of the Union address in writing to the Congress on January 29," she wrote.

Keep pushing it back Nancy! How’s about like never.

8 Likes

dying-dying

5 Likes

Tweets of the Union.

9 Likes

Did Ed Case look at Steve King and think, “How can I get in on that action?”

4 Likes

I’m going to file this under “clueless dumbass” rather than odious hate-sack. If a couple representing more than one racial group like to make jokes about racial tensions between themselves, I’m not going to think much of that*. It doesn’t take a genius to know those aren’t jokes you should share on a public stage.

ETA: I realize, re-reading this that “not thinking much of something” means that you look down it, not that you literally don’t spend your time thinking about it, which is what I meant. No judgment from me!

2 Likes

My own marriage is mixed and Mrs. Faffenreffer and I have a small set of offensive jokes that we throw back and forth. I can’t imagine ever voicing those jokes outside the home though; that would violate our privacy, embarrass my wife, and offend people not in on the bit. Honestly, our couch isn’t all that comfortable.

I’ll agree with you, he’s a clueless dumbass. Probably a tired one, too.

7 Likes

SOTU%20is%20Off

10 Likes