A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

I wish I had a million likes for this.

6 Likes

Well, it sure looks like the USA took a wrong turn a while back and is now on the highway to “Failed State” status. With only the lamentable condition of its infrastructure slowing things down.

4 Likes

Opens Twitter.

Sees Trumpaloompas losing their shit over a Gillette commercial.

giphy

Closes Twitter.

10 Likes

If the mere suggestion that you should try to be a better person ‘deeply offends’ you, maybe it’s because you are a garbage-ass human being.

12 Likes

Last April, telecom giant T-Mobile announced a megadeal: a $26 billion merger with rival Sprint, which would more than double T-Mobile’s value and give it a huge new chunk of the cellphone market.

But for T-Mobile, one hurdle remained: Its deal needed approval from the Trump administration.

The next day, in Washington, staffers at the Trump International Hotel were handed a list of incoming “VIP Arrivals.” That day’s list included nine of T-Mobile’s top executives — including its chief operating officer, chief technology officer, chief strategy officer and chief financial officer, and its outspoken celebrity chief executive, John Legere.

The executives had scheduled stays of up to three days. But it was not their last visit.

Instead, T-Mobile executives have returned to President Trump’s hotel repeatedly since then, according to eyewitnesses and hotel documents obtained by The Washington Post.

3 Likes

Thing is, it’s still going on…

9 Likes
9 Likes

LOL

10 Likes

Damn, that thing is creepy… and all the surrounding animatronic puppets are somewhat unsettling too.

7 Likes

Not unlike his administration.

4 Likes

this, very much this–>

5 Likes

That razor ad, it’s usually the case that when big business starts adopting a certain point of view it’s either already the majority opinion or will soon be. They don’t do this unless they think it makes them money, after all. The reactionaries are losing, and most of them know it, the rest is probably too dense to get it.

ETA it obviously doesn’t hurt that the company has a large range of products aimed at women.

2 Likes

The goalpost relocation continues.

7 Likes

Yes.
The.
Fuck.
He.
DID.

Both of them said it, repeatedly.

6 Likes

I like the one with the mustache

1 Like

Next up from Trump: “I never said I did not collude with the Russians, I said it was not a crime!”

3 Likes

Wait, what?
Must have been a momentary lapse into sanity or something…

2 Likes

Pretty sure that bill says in the absence of a statistical expert a senior official may fill the role of the “evidence based” expert.

2 Likes

Didn’t pay entire amount? Quelle surprise!

6 Likes

Nothing says “professional” like your personal fixer paying only half of a bribe with a Wal-Mart bag of cash and a boxing glove they bought off of eBay.

6 Likes