A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

We all know she will either vanish and all records will be expunged or she will “mysteriously” die in custody as a warning to others who may know things. And, is anybody surprised the US government did not offer her assistance when she asked? No one? I thought not.

2 Likes

But not Melania’s flight to Florida. Because… Well, we all know why.

2 Likes

More tantrum theatrics

NOBODY can go anywhere! Waaaaaah…

Senators are free to move about the cabin.

F5Qi

6 Likes

Is it crazy that I am starting to wonder whether Michael Cohen will suffer a sudden, fatal accident between now and February 7?

4 Likes

Looks like Pelosi and co. did indeed secretly book a commercial flight last night, so as not to ditch their NATO trip entirely, until the White House told reporters about her flight schedule. Trip has been scuttled.

11 Likes

Couldn’t 45’s childish tweet be interpreted as endangering the Speaker’s safety since her trip wasn’t public knowledge? Or is that just wishful thinking on my part for another charge against him?

12 Likes

Holy f’ing shit!! Is there no depth to which this asshole will not sink? (No, I don’t need that answered, I know there is not, just rhetorical.)

8 Likes

Yes. And also probably yes.

9 Likes

I’d give anything to see Nancy slap him across the face in front of cameras.

Leaving a trail of pale skin where her fingers raked his face.

Sorry, did I just say that out loud?

8 Likes

For any who need documentation of trumpian assholery.

8 Likes

“Perhaps the president’s inexperience didn’t have him understand that protocol. The people around him, though, should have known that, because that’s very dangerous.”

Nice.

10 Likes

If you fall victim to identity theft today guess what?

https://www.identitytheft.gov/

5 Likes

No, I worry about that every single day.

5 Likes

Both Ben Shapiro and Baby Hitler were trending on twitter and without knowing what it was about, I had the gut feeling those two trends were connected

7 Likes

My dad has a lovely bit of poshlaya he picked up in Croatia; it’s an enamelled red star badge with a photo of baby Stalin in the centre wearing a cute little knitted baby hat.

5 Likes

It’s always good to know where people land on the trolley problem.

3 Likes

But totes worth it because he sure pwned those libs and Pelosi… or something.

6 Likes

Against my better judgement, I had my hopes up for this one.

Could someone put pour me a shot of something strong?

5 Likes

This is an incredibly lawyered statement. It didn’t dispute the facts, just the evidence. Don’t give up hope yet!

5 Likes

What does this say about his own visit to the troops last year?

7 Likes