A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Now would be a good time for a TSA walkout.

When DCA, the personal airport of government, is shut down the jig is up. Mrs McTurtle could end this today if her husband won’t.

6 Likes

Lemme guess. He’s not going to do a damn thing and he’s just only making an announcement to fire up his base by trolling the media who thought he was going to say something new?

5 Likes

Hacked Russian government emails coming today. Should be wild, if they are legit. Reported here, but strangely not on Fox or Breitbart.

3 Likes

3 weeks and then he’ll shut it down again. At least govies will get a paycheck.

4 Likes

It’s a good thing that I was wrong about this

3 Likes

This might be the one comment thread on Breitbart that you spend a few minutes reading.

2 Likes

We’ll see. President Coulter might veto it.

3 Likes

I imagine that his home-city airport shutting down was a bit of a wake-up call. Not to mention his buddy Nixon Jr getting arrested on the same day.

7 Likes

Better headline:

8 Likes

Well, yes, but we don’t want to phrase it that way until he’s actually allowing the people to get their paychecks. If he gets the idea that people will think he’s weak for this, the shutdown may go on indefinitely.

9 Likes

Real talk.

5 Likes

“I am very proud to announce today that we have reached a deal to end the shutdown and reopen the federal government,” Trump said in the White House Rose Garden.

Ah, the Great Negotiator at work, hammering out a deal in which… uh… he gets nothing, gives up all concessions, and has no leverage whatsoever for renegotiation. The Art of the Deal!

8 Likes

Or until McConnell finds a spine. As you say, may go on indefinitely.

3 Likes

Let him think whatever nonsensical shit he needs to believe, until we can finally boot him out on his ass.

7 Likes

Brietbart’s comments are either falling down a hole, or they’ve got a level of code between the comments and Disqus that’s failing/working as designed.

Congressional leaders and President Donald Trump reached a tentative deal on Friday to reopen the U.S. government for three weeks and leave Trump’s $5.7 billion request for a wall along the Mexican border to later talks, the Washington Post.

Good, it’s a reverse of last year.

3 Likes

They have been doing a lot of heavy handed moderation. I did notice that today, but thought it might be disqus being kludgy. Hard to tell the difference.

They definitely clean up threads with some frequency. Lots of eaten comments that are overtly racist or contain violent language (which they used to allow).

Maybe Breitbart wants to avoid ending up like “Your Ward News”?

2 Likes

I think the Mercers started cleaning up, starting with Bannon, after Charlottesville and a “Heeey, you people are Nazis!” revelation.

Unlikely as the US would never have a last-resort safety valve law like Canada’s hate crimes one.

1 Like

Butt Hurt on Breitbart:

CryingBaby

8 Likes