A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

I donā€™t know, it really does just look like an experiment where only the observation of an unknown result is what is desired. His #1 policy issue is preventing regulations to campaign financing, so I think heā€™s literally in place to pack the courts with corporate friendly judges and prevent bills that donā€™t spend money on private contracts from making it through the senate.

6 Likes

IDK but, the tax plan he passed is going to quickly bankrupt the country. If thatā€™s his goal weā€™re on the path.

8 Likes

Man I love it when my town is in the news. Always good things. /s

The real kicker is that the city council passed an ordinance barring border agents from entering city property without a warrant or the consent of the mayor. Guess how the mayor feels about that?

This is the first time Iā€™ve written to more than just my federal reps; my state senator and the mayor got a piece of my mind too this time.

6 Likes

Also Trump

5 Likes

The winery in rural Va. canā€™t utilize trumpers who live next door? Really?

4 Likes

I thought his winery went out of business?

Or am I just getting it confused with one of his many other businesses that failed?

4 Likes

Oh no, itā€™s still here. Trump Vineyards neat Charlottesville is very much still a going, gold-plated concern here.

1 Like

Almost as if on cueā€¦

6 Likes

Dear congress or more importantly the Republicanā€™s. Grow a fucking spine and pass something that will override his veto.

6 Likes

Heā€™s going to pull the Emergency Lever choking up the courts for years. Itā€™s his only way out.

3 Likes

Fucking A.

Iā€™m so tired of the reps being so got damned spineless.

4 Likes

Little Mitchy is a snake-in-the-grass
always slithering around
hiding under rocks
until he strikes.
Like when Obama was denied his SCOTUS pick.
That Weasel is the
True Master of the Universe.

1 Like

At least Trump knows what Trump is like in this case, even if no one else can figure it out. You send him a clean bill with $5.7B for wall funding and he might just not sign it.

5 Likes

The PR thread is closed so Iā€™ll post here:

10 Likes

If Iā€™m reading this right, PR has $4 Billion in funding for public assistance. $180 Million has been granted so far but, it looks like the grants have to be ā€œpresidentially declaredā€.

ā€œThe program provides grants to presidentially declared municipalities, eligible government agencies and certain private nonprofit organizationsā€.

Is he thinking he can just steal the remainder for the wall?

5 Likes

Oh look, more misogyny!

5 Likes

Is that a rhetorical question?

8 Likes

Dim Dim Donald promised that
Steel factories would be booming again,
(Building those see-through rods, no doubt!)
And he broke his promise about building a ā€œsolid concrete wall THIS HIGHā€
But if he can at least say, ā€œI did a money grabā€
he can clap his orange hands and wildly
spraying Treseme , then drink his
Cofefe

1 Like

These are the people who bitched that Hilaryā€™s infosec was bad:

I do have issues with the whole ā€œprivate serverā€ thing, but itā€™s from a transparency, not a security standpoint. Probably because where I live, the last government got busted for deliberately using private emails to get around access to information laws. But cā€™mon, man. How hard is it to use a fucking cover page? Especially since this isnā€™t the first time.

Promise me one thing, Americans. If this clown show somehow returns for an encore in 2020, you will actually do something about it? Like seriously shut down the country or something? Because the world canā€™t take four more years of this incompetent, criminal shit from a nuclear superpower.

7 Likes

Who will get the report first? Whitaker? trump? Rudy? Or will it ā€œsomehowā€ get leaked?

5 Likes