A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

“To storm my house with greater force than was used to take down bin Laden or El Chapo or Pablo Escobar, to terrorize my wife and my dogs, is unconscionable,” Stone told reporters. It’s worth noting that U.S. soldiers shot bin Laden in the head during a 2011 raid in Pakistan and dumped his corpse off of an aircraft carrier at sea.

7 Likes
12 Likes

Not just a lie, but the whole thing was intentionally filmed by them and not just “caught on camera.”

I wonder if he’s snorting whatever shit Trump is snorting…

7 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

4 Likes
11 Likes

So true
Scott Walker is a sucker
who thought he’d get a taste

Kasich actually used his brain
to Just Say No!

2 Likes

Counterpoint: nearly half of Americans believe that God created the earth 10,000 years ago and that humans have strolled upon it, fully formed, in His image since Day 6.

Close to 20% of Americans believe, at least somewhat, that the earth is flat.

Americans believe that the moon landing was faked, that Elvis is alive and that Bigfoot is real. Whitley Strieber believes that big headed aliens have an unseemly interest in his lower GI tract.

You can’t fix stupid. You can, however, change the locks, turn off the lights, and hope it wanders off to die in someone else’s garage.

7 Likes

adderall?

2 Likes

"People should be afraid!!! "

She should put that on a damn shirt!

2 Likes

Not all Scott Walkers!

2 Likes

Well, duh! Who do you think saved that kid in NC?

2 Likes

Federal authorities ran a surveillance operation on By Any Means Necessary (Bamn), spying on the leftist group’s movements in an inquiry that came after one of Bamn’s members was stabbed at the white supremacist rally, according to documents obtained by the Guardian.

7 Likes

But what about “very fine people on both sides?” Surely at least some of the non-Nazis were ok? (/s)

1 Like

Radagast the Brown?

4 Likes

@RickMycroft @Mindysan33

I kinda just assumed the kid was saved by Beorn?

1 Like

That’s the rumor…

2 Likes

Wonder what kind of threats were thrown because any other business would have said FU.

4 Likes

Foxconn is going to play him like North Korea has done with past Presidents.

They will make promises and slowly dial it back when attention is elsewhere.

5 Likes

Prob just build an empty shell of a building and keep the lights on.

3 Likes

But isn’t Dim-Don totally
Anti Drug?
Oh wait…
He got a 'script…