A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Holy shit! First i admit Fox News reported honestly (that an anti-Nazi ad was not fit for their audience) and now i agree with Ann Coulter. What the hell timeline is this now?!

6 Likes

ā€œThank God heā€™s relieved me of any responsibility for what heā€™s been doing,ā€

Letā€™s not let Anne Coulter off the hook too easily shall we?

5 Likes

Coulter, who wrote 2016ā€™s ā€œIn Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!,ā€ slammed the president for agreeing to sign a bipartisan spending deal.

Coulter also told KABC that she was going to change the title on the paperback version of her book to ā€œIn Trump We Trusted.ā€

Maybe she should try, ā€œIn Trump I Trusted: Iā€™m a suckerā€

9 Likes

Further developmentsā€¦

6 Likes

4 Likes

She didnā€™t just trust him, she set him on the path of immigration being his signature issue.

6 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Whatever the reason - thatā€™s gonna cost you style points, Japan.

3 Likes

I wonder if thereā€™s some snark buried in that 5 page letter, carefully encoded so that only literate people can see it?

2 Likes
5 Likes
10 Likes

Graham is a pos. His district must be full of angry old sexually confused KKK members.

5 Likes

This one seems to have been lost in the insanity

8 Likes

Much has been lost in the insanity. Our national sanity, first and foremost.

8 Likes

Dear Florida,

Please stop inflecting the phrase in loco parentis with inauspicious new meanings.

Thank You,

Everybody

5 Likes
3 Likes

FTA:
The White House adviser was soundly schooled on Sunday by Fox Newsā€™ Chris Wallace, who confronted the cartoonish villain with actual facts about immigration to demonstrate that the Trump administration is utterly full of shit. Miller was left without much of an argument.

What is happening?

6 Likes
4 Likes
7 Likes