A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

My answer to that question is pretty much always ‘yes’, to be fair.

2 Likes

According to the latest attack line launched by some conservatives, supporters of the Green New Deal are waging war against one of our noblest and most treasured national institutions: the hamburger.

“They want to take your pickup truck. They want to rebuild your home. They want to take away your hamburgers,” former White House aide Sebastian Gorka declared at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Thursday. “This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved.”

stupidity%20tax

I’m starting to favor a stupidity tax. All by themselves, Sebastian Gorka’s returns could fund a decade of infrastructure enhancements in the Northeast.

13 Likes

Fried with batter. He looks like some battery is involved.

3 Likes

Perhaps new dam infrastructure:

“Gorka Glory Hole”

3 Likes

Insert <Bugs_Bunny_sawing-off-CPAC-conference.gif>

5 Likes
7 Likes

And I have never been murdered, so that is over as well! Yay!!

9 Likes

Looks like a good place for a measles outbreak.

1 Like

Whatever their fevered minds accuse Democrats of doing, there’s a solid chance Republicans are up to their noses in it.

There you go. No charge.

5 Likes

Well, I’m a white guy who’s never been a Republican, so clearly, their party is kaput.

5 Likes

My rep is supporting already! Great news!

6 Likes

Sheesh! I wonder how the Koch Bros feel about that?

At one point, Kirk took the stage to thank attendees and proudly survey his new kingdom.

This is MAGA country,” he shouted.

That’s a pretty loud dog-whistle.

3 Likes

Mine is the THE REP! Pramila rules.

4 Likes

Better call the EPA! Oh, wait…

7 Likes
6 Likes

My rep’s name is on the list.

5 Likes

Politico needs to work on their headlines. Something like Inept Partisan Hack Continues to Carry Water for Corrupt Dumpster Fire or Devin Nunes Opens His Mouth, Vomits Up a Steaming Pile of Horseshit, and Reminds us his Lips Are Superglued to Donald Trump’s Bunghole would work.

I’m pretty sure that the one thing that Messrs Trump and Nunes would like to avoid at all costs is complete disclosure from Robert Mueller.

7 Likes

Their masks keep slipping…

11 Likes

0d9d2427d326c7c36b2f4529524961dd--perfect-sense-political-cartoons

10 Likes

To be fair, I had a female friend who expressed that feeling during her pregnancy. Complete with imagery about a chestburster.

3 Likes