A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Was Manafort using the wheelchair today? I’m sure that he has to get it back to Dewy, Cheatem, and How real soon.

8 Likes

Yep, reports are that he was in a wheelchair again today.

5 Likes

el dumbass grounded the planes finally.

6 Likes

I have to think this is in preparation for the pending Presidential Pardon upcoming, since Il Douche cannot pardon state charges. Wait until he realizes that!

4 Likes

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/italy-outraged-court-finds-victim-ugly-raped-61651628?cid=clicksource_4380645_undefined_undefined_headlines_hed

Wow, Italy may be as fucked up as we are!!

7 Likes

Speaking of, Judge Jackson is plainly aware of who else is watching.

13 Likes

Hamming it up. Poor defenseless millionaire!

4 Likes

That is seriously messed up. Past time for some fresh perspective on that appeals court bench.

4 Likes

Yes, Italy like everywhere has some people with ‘odd’ views on the bench.

There was a case at some point where the judge doubted that the victim could have been raped because she was wearing tight trousers. The inference being that they were so tight she must have cooperated with their removal/lowering or at least not struggled sufficiently to satisfy the judge…

Apparently eventually overturned in 2008.

7 Likes

I think we knew that… former PM Berlusconi was Trump before Trump, I’d argue.

11 Likes

While visiting Warsaw last year, Trump said, “In Poland, a great people are standing up for their independence, their security, and their sovereignty.”

Is this what he meant, do you think?

8 Likes

That is horrifying. Seriously scary.

Did Goebbels wake from the dead?

7 Likes

What the actual fuck?

9 Likes

Trump meltdown at House Republicans in 5… 4… 3… 2…

16 Likes

Predates the vote. Clearly addressed to Republicans in the house:

4 Likes

Are we sure that comment isn’t about the vote contesting his state of (non)emergency?

6 Likes

Ah crap. No we are not. lol

7 Likes

Interesting fucking times…

*sighs

6 Likes

I defer to the historians here (thoughts, @Mindysan33?), but from what I can see, Poland has never really dealt with its history of anti-Semitism. At best, they waited for it to go to sleep and chucked it into a shallow grave. I’m not awfully surprised that those sentiments have woken up now, as the world turns increasingly to the right and puts it’s faith in autocrats like Presidents Trump and Duda.

3 Likes

No, but I’d argue neither has much of Europe, outside of Germany, at least. Even there, there is debate about the Sonderweg (special path), which is based around the idea of whether or not Germany had some unique type of antisemitism that we no longer have to worry about, or if it was much like it’s neighbors with regards to that and in which case, something like the Holocaust CAN happen again, even if not in Germany itself.

8 Likes