A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

The fuck.

13 Likes

Such flaming sexist, racist, colonialist bullshit. Never mind that:

Native women on reservations experience violence at appallingly high rates. More than 84 percent of indigenous women experience violence in their lifetime, and the vast majority of Native victims of violence ― 96 percent of women and 89 percent of men ― report being victimized by a non-Native person. Native women are also mysteriously going missing and being murdered.

What really matters is that some non-Native might face “primitive” justice. Okay, they didn’t say primitive, but I bet they were basically thinking it.

Wind River is a pretty good movie on this issue, even if it is told with white protagonists (yet again).

10 Likes

Clearly, simply not committing crimes on sovereign lands is just too much to ask.

10 Likes

Right? Let alone caring about – and fucking doing something about – abused Native women, anywhere near as much as they care about the rights of those who abuse them.

The sickness of patriarchal white supremacy lives on.

10 Likes

On Constitutional grounds no less. I feel like we have heard this before. Maybe from Barry Goldwater regarding the Civil Rights Act?

4 Likes
9 Likes

A long way to go before that happens, but a nice trend.

11093908-6818485-image-a-27_1552797862994
11093912-6818485-image-a-26_1552797859797

9 Likes

Speaking of mysterious deaths:

https://twitter.com/dem8z/status/1104960722897985536?s=21

11 Likes

Not that I’m in any way supportive of the lionization of McCain (he was no ally) that was a pretty sick burn from Meghan.

5 Likes
5 Likes

The 28-year-old shooter, whose name isn’t worth publishing

It’s good to see this point getting more traction this time around.

14 Likes

She could have just stopped at “No one will ever love you.

8 Likes

Sometimes I wonder where Trump is getting his legal advice.

Then I remember.

10 Likes

2ph93x

9 Likes
2 Likes

And a reminder of what was happening at the same time…

6 Likes
  • ‘This is a national emergency,’ Trump said in the Saturday tweet
  • All of the undocumented immigrants, seen in the clip, turned themselves in to port authorities at Antelope Wells
  • 15 families even requested medical attention as soon as the families were apprehended

What a maroon!

11 Likes

Maybe, but I think it’s just as likely he knows such things and doesn’t care, because he’s a race-baiting Republican on steroids (or maybe on Diet Coke and Adderall).

12 Likes

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/trump-blasts-gm-closing-ohio-plant-urges-reopening-61748828

So much winning…

6 Likes

Remember this one?

Update:

10 Likes