A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Imagine learning that only in your 70s after becoming president. The qualifications for that job are, apparently, nothing at all.

Even if it might be true, for Trump Iā€™m pretty sure that she burned him worse by comparing him to someone else. Heā€™s like a kid who doesnā€™t even want the toy until their sibling starts playing with it.

Holy lord! Normally I assume cops are going to face some punishment when they accidentally leave their shooting victims alive to tell the story. That case was bonkers.

8 Likes

15 Likes

11 Likes

I really have no idea how to interpret the combination of whatā€™s on his hand and who he killed.

5 Likes

Other than, perhaps, short sighted assholes flock together?

4 Likes

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-gm-reopen-ohio-plant-close-mexico-china-61758198

I donā€™t think this is how this worksā€¦

5 Likes

Yeah. At any rate, it sure as hell isnā€™t going to work.

3 Likes

Remember how Republicans used to be against government intervention with how companies run themselves?

8 Likes

CMK9XnXVEAAUMfx

China will use the Boeing 737 Max issue in the trump trade war:

ā€œChina is looking at excluding Boeingā€™s troubled 737 Max jet from a list of American exports it would buy as part of a trade deal with the U.S., people familiar with the matter said.ā€

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-19/china-said-to-consider-excluding-boeing-max-jet-from-trade-deal?srnd=premium

4 Likes

On the one hand, unfuck this turdwaffle. On the other hand, this lawsuit may precipitate the Streisand Singularity punching a hole into the Barb-o-verse where thereā€™s a transfinite harvest of popcorn.
:smiley::joy::rofl:

#DavidMooNes

9 Likes

Isnā€™t this just basically the whole Larry Flynt-Jerry Falwell situation where the supreme court ruled the Hustler parody of his mom entirely constitutional?

9 Likes

5 Likes

Only allowing ā€œFaith Basedā€ media to cover a press briefing? WTF is this shit?

10 Likes

Soon press briefings will be held on the WH lawn in big white open air tents with snake handling, speaking in tongues, and blood letting.

10 Likes

Soon press briefings will be held on the WH lawn, open only to very fine citizen journalists wearing snowy-white purity cloaks with pointy headgear to keep off the sun.

10 Likes

The video also includes the start of his next sentence, which was ā€œDrawing inspiration from Reaganā€. Based on his use of the phrase ā€œgender ideologyā€, I can only assume he means pretending to not know what AIDS is.

4 Likes

True, but thatā€™s shouldnā€™t be used as an excuse to provide a public platform for ā€œdebatesā€ that have been resolved a long time ago. Thereā€™s no need to debate:

• Cannibalism.
  • The benefits of child-molestation.
  • Slavery. (Unless someone is volunteeringā€¦?)
  • Pro-rape.
  • Lobsterarianism.
  • Axe-murderers.
  • Goddamned Nazis. That should have been over in 1945.
7 Likes
11 Likes

Maybe missed the irony intended behind that image.

Hitchens is a guy conservatives love to quote. There are liberals who have said the same thing, but it is less funny if I posted one of them.

21 Likes