A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

So heā€™s not a traitor according to the AG report; but the way he acted was super suspicious and several of his staffers were caught lying to investigators and plead guilty to various things with a few of them in jail, were in jail and/or are going to jail soon.

Why does this in a way sound worse for Trump? I mean sure a man can sound a bit brilliant by cooking up a scheme to steal an election like that but this guy was willing to in a way to take credit for a crime he didnā€™t commit. Even more shocking that a sitting president acted like that to possibly save face from possibly being used by an enemy of our people. He could have had all that stuff settled by the first easter he served in office if he was much more significantly up front about what the ruskies tried to do and saved his own party a two year migraine that eventually played a big role of costing the GOP the house in the midterms.

The president is an even more extreme sociopath than I even thought possible. He may not be a traitor to the government but heā€™s definitely a traitor to his own party for putting them through all that to save himself from all that embarrassment.

If what I said is true, when the full report gets out there itā€™s still going to damage whatever legacy he had in the eyes of the conservatives. Itā€™s up to the House to still find out why he lied like that.

3 Likes

We canā€™t expect the justice system to save us. Some of Trumpā€™s most destructive acts - tax cuts for the rich, antagonizing world allies, ignore concerns about the environment, executive actions on immigration etc are perfectly legal. Even the emoluments thing will be hard to prove definitively. The only true remedy to Trumpism is the ballot box. Also- you gotta realize what weā€™re up against: the people supporting him, frighteningly that may be 40% of the American population, actually WANT all that shit that we despise him for.

7 Likes

As Iā€™ve said a million Times over. 2020 vote him out of office. That will be the only way to get rid of him.

@Jim_Campbell as much as I hate Nostradumbass the tax cut was not on him. That was the GOP in general and Paul Ryan specifically. El Douche just happen to be the republican in the White House at the moment.

6 Likes

Dems: Ok, Weā€™ll roll over.

Fuck that.

11 Likes

Well yeah vote out the republicans in the senate too. That should go without saying. We actually have a shot at that in 2020. The open seats in the 2018 senate map were mostly safe republican seatsā€¦

4 Likes

Trumpā€™s not the only one to vote OUT.

5 Likes

Just remember there are places that will never change to blue when it comes to the house and senate.

The White House I belive should and will be whomever the democrat candidate is.

The house will remain blue in 2020. The senate will likely remain red (51-49) given the specific races.

Perfect world? No. But Iā€™ll take that. Job number one: get Nostradumbass out.

2 Likes

By ANY means necessary.

2 Likes

Careful. That sounds bad. Although an all natural heart attack wouldnā€™t hurt my feelings much. But an overwhelming electoral pounding would be a lot more satisfying in the end.

5 Likes

By ANY (lawful) means necessary.

2 Likes

I am not prepared to ā€œmuddleā€.

Unless for a particular cocktailā€¦

3 Likes

All of those things are established fact, with multiple sources making it extremely clear that Trump and his family were working closely with Russians to get dirt on Hillary, influence the election, and leverage business opportunities in Russia. Mueller had 22 months with this information as well as mountains of classified data tying together the Trumps, Kushner, Deutche Bank, Manafort, Cohen, Stone, etc.

Somehow the end product, weā€™re told, is ā€œNobody did anything wrong.ā€

This makes no sense whatsoever.

But in the meantime, Trump won. I donā€™t like it when Trump wins. But he won, again, and will be re-elected. Sorry folks.

6 Likes

So in essence nothing has changed. We need to remove him and all those who stand with him in 2020. It was a nice daydream that Mueller would do that for us, but it was always a serious long shot. So now we are back to what it really always was. Trump needs to go. We need to make sure every voter has the opportunity to cast their vote and that it gets heard. Then we all need to get the polls and VOTE THAT FUCKER OUT! AND ALL HIS BUDDIES WITH HIM!!

7 Likes

A good medium-long read that covers the history that led here:

8 Likes

Absolutely, vote him out in 2020.

In the meantime, Iā€™m afraid this will strengthen Trumpā€™s hand in a variety of ways. In the Senate, fence-sitters and strays will come quietly back to the corral - no more pushback on egregious power grabs like the SOE declaration. In the House, Democrats will look petty, weak, and vindictive as they push for more investigations. Trump will brand them as obstructionists and his own real policy failings will be laid at their doors. The QAnon conspiracy wingnuts will feel vindicated, and all across Trumplandia, dimwits and hatemongers will be emboldened to sow the earth with the seeds of discord.

In short, Trumpā€™s coalition will be stronger in 2020 because of this, and the Democrats show no sign of getting their act together to launch a credible challenger. Soā€¦ yeah, vote him out in 2020, absolutely. If we can.

4 Likes

get out of here with that defeatism.

After 2 years of crying about a witch hunt, ad hominem attacks against Mueller and his team, and what a conflicted, corrupt, unfair, and illegal investigation the entire thing has been suddenly everybody and everything is beyond reproach. It makes me sick.

14 Likes

Synopsis, synopsis, synopsisā€¦

When are we going to hear it from the Muellerā€™s mouth?

10 Likes

Yeah, Republicans all thought Mueller was the Devil Incarnate (not to mention a turncoat) when they were worried he might uncover something they didnā€™t like on Trump. Now heā€™s going to be their True American Hero again.

5 Likes

It wonā€™t be the first time that Muellerā€™s fanbase has been struck by amnesia.

6 Likes