A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Because it is not really the media that is the enemy of the people, it is actually those evil scientists and their facts and research when we all know political opinion should be good enough for the peons to get by on! I mean, seriously!

4 Likes

…and the folks on the right are still wondering why the media and the left went after Trump so hard about the Russia thing…

7 Likes

Does that mean Guiliani is going to start voiding convictions from his heady days as an ambitious DA?

7 Likes

Of course they are.
I’m sure looking forward to the day – maybe 2 or 6 years from now – when every single headline about the current leaders of the country will not inevitably be the worst possible decision on any given topic.

8 Likes

They’ve never stopped.

4 Likes

Well he’s got all this political capital to spend now. Because “I’m not going to be indicted as a result of one particular investigation” is the biggest win imaginable.

3 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-26/trump-tried-to-undo-n-korea-penalty-contrary-to-u-s-account?srnd=premium

“…officials in his administration persuaded him to back off and then devised a misleading explanation of his vague tweetannouncing the move.”

They are getting good at cover ups.

3 Likes

Practice makes perfect and all that. :rage:

2 Likes

He’s voiding something, at any rate.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Yet another asshole summons Saint Barb…

Tacking this on to this post since the system forbids three consecutive posts:

ROCERT, the Reinforce Our Cartoonishly Evil Reputation Task Force was going to go with torturing puppies, but decided it was too derivative. /s

8 Likes

Thread…

5 Likes

13 Likes

Turning Point USA is the very definition of winking white supremacists.

5 Likes

Possible politics quote of the year material right there

11 Likes

/humor

9 Likes

Cruella de Vos is staying busy

9 Likes

All I can say to this lady is…

breaking-bad-walter-white-eyebrows

14 Likes

Seven former senior Trump aides, including the White House’s top ethics official, may have violated federal law by failing to disclose their future employment on financial reports, according to records obtained by POLITICO.

11 Likes
13 Likes