A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

My next door neighbor is a long time member in the Seattle chapter. In recent years he fell out of actively participating due to differences he had with the direction of the group. But after Trump won he said he was going to put differences aside and get involved again. That it was time to get ready to fight for everyone again.

[quote=Order Text (via Fox News)]Sec. 16. Transparency. To promote the transparency and situational awareness of criminal aliens in the United States, the Secretary and the Attorney General are hereby directed to collect relevant data and provide quarterly reports on the following:

(a)  the immigration status of all aliens incarcerated under the supervision of the Federal Bureau of Prisons;

(b)  the immigration status of all aliens incarcerated as Federal pretrial detainees under the supervision of the United States Marshals Service; and

(c)  the immigration status of all convicted aliens incarcerated in State prisons and local detention centers throughout the United States.

[/quote]Ā  Ā 

4 Likes

Indeed.

ā€¦ someone else pointed out something rather unsettling:

8 Likes

Completely unintentional. Iā€™m not that clever and it was largely stream of consciousness.

4 Likes

What is even worse is that it directly tramples over the sovereignty of states, but his supporters donā€™t care because they donā€™t actually understand anything about politics whatsoever.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure heā€™ll also list all the aliens who didnā€™t commit a crime that week, plus all the crimes committed by US nationals.

Otherwise it might be a bit misleading.

9 Likes

Iā€™m sure heā€™ll also wait until itā€™s been legally determined who the crime was committed by, too, rather than just crimes people have been accused of.

Iā€™m also sure Iā€™ll find a pot of gold in my backyard tomorrowā€¦

7 Likes

Trump says that the taxpayers will pay for the wall, and insists theyā€™ll be ā€˜reimbursedā€™ later by Mexico.

Iā€™m not going to take that bet, personally.

11 Likes

ā€œInternment Campsā€/ā€œFelony Chargesā€ Potato/Spud

11 Likes

I thought Iā€™d check Wikipediaā€™s definition of Totalitarianism Is there any checkbox he forgot?

12 Likes

How about a L7esque metal revival as ā€œSteel Pussyā€? (or should steel pussy be a reggae group?)

10 Likes

Add to the list:

https://twitter.com/RogueNASA

Edit: Not sure why I didnā€™t get the box display. :frowning:

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/AlternativeNWS

No Onebox here eitherā€¦

AltNWS
@AlternativeNWS

The Unofficial Resistance team of U.S. National Weather Service. Not taxpayer subsidized! Come for non-partisan science-based weather, water, and climate info.

Edit: another EPA feed

https://twitter.com/ActualEPAFacts
AltEPA
@ActualEPAFacts

He can take our official Twitter but heā€™ll never take our FREEDOM. Unofficially resisting at the @EPA.

12 Likes

Should this list be a separate thread from the list of Evil done by Trump?

8 Likes

A dedicated ā€˜Resist!ā€™ thread is needed; to document all published acts of resistance to this Fuckery Most Foul.

I donā€™t just want to hear about how the Rotted Peach is shitting on we the people; I wanna hear what We The People are doing to stand up and fight back.

15 Likes

Yes, as @Melizmatic mentioned we should have a Round up of Resistance threadā€¦
I donā€™t see the links to spin off a topic anymoreā€¦ I know that I hit them by accident on my phone every once in a while, but Iā€™m missing it right now.
The other option would be to set one of the posts here as a Wiki that anybody could add to.

Edit: one can just hit ā€œtā€ to reply as a new topic

5 Likes

I just made my last comment a wiki.

And you can branch off into a new thread when replyingā€¦

3 Likes

@Falcor,
could you move #23, #34, #94, & #95 over to

8 Likes

I hope you donā€™t mind; I saw a typo in the title and tweaked it.

My first act and perpetual act of resistance is to refuse to validate the use of ā€œtrumpismsā€ as legitimate words:

#There is no such thing as ā€œTrumpā€™s America;ā€ there is only America.

#There are no such things as ā€˜alternate factsā€™; There are only Facts, Opinions, and LIES. Facts can be observed repeatedly by numerous different people. Facts can be tested and proven to be true. Willful denial and lies cannot.

#There is no such thing as ā€œPost-Truth.ā€ It is NOT possible to reinvent reality to suit your own needs. Water is still wet, and fire will still burn you.

17 Likes

It was a good edit.

3 Likes